• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT13|

Status
Not open for further replies.

i-Lo

Ah, c'mon, I thought given this is under "community" I'd be able to add some gaffers for some MP. FML.

New maps look decent, gameplaywise.
What's up with the bad art (lol) though? I'll echo the sentiment that they look like complex/exile/vortex MK II respectively.

Arnie

We have the player but it's saying there are currently no live events...

Really?

You're in Ireland, right? I'm in England and I've got it up.

That's brilliant, one of the questions on the Xbox interactive thing was what the 343 team should improve for Spartan Ops season 2, and one of the answers was 'more incentive not to die'. It only got 15% of the votes, and 'brand new environments' got 45%, which proves that the majority of people are idiots.

LOL the last poll was just "Tell the Halo team what to punch up for Spartan Ops Season 2"

-Brand New Environments
-More Creative Missions
-More Incentive not to die

CyReN

reTHr.jpg

44% for Brand New Environments

Havok

Really?

You're in Ireland, right? I'm in England and I've got it up.

That's brilliant, one of the questions on the Xbox interactive thing was what the 343 team should improve for Spartan Ops season 2, and one of the answers was 'more incentive not to die'. It only got 15% of the votes, and 'brand new environments' got 45%, which proves that the majority of people are idiots.
Adding an incentive to survive would require well designed encounters. Those don't usually involve a dozen fuel rod guns so odds are not in its favor.

Too bad "tone down the one-hit kills ffs" was not an option, I'd have voted for that. But yeah, "all of the above" please.

LOL the last poll was just "Tell the Halo team what to punch up for Spartan Ops Season 2"

-Brand New Environments
-More Creative Missions
-More Incentive not to die
what do i press for "all of the above"?

btw does anyone want a specialization code? preferably not someone who is only going to post in this thread once to claim it.

Frank and Kiki on the carpet

Won best xbox 360 and best graphics. Congrats 343!

frankie's awkwardly holding the award up...lol

Arnie

Frank, I love you and everything, but when you talk about 'respecting' what Halo was it hurts me.

Fully deserves the award for best graphics though, the engine and art team knocked it out of the park.

Overdoziz

Banned
All of the above isn't an option?
Also, it's still hilarious that they're giving away awards before the show even starts just so that can add all other kinds of crap during the show.

reTHr.jpg

44% for Brand New Environments

I sort of want these all equally. Fuck, I wouldn't know for which one to vote.
Although I have to say, new enviroments with the same stupid "die a bazillion times" gameplay and no checkpoints are worse than same old environments but with good gameplay (checkpoints, limited lives,...)

Havok

Palmer on stream.. eeh Jennifer Hale I mean
They were talking to her about how she was up for a Best Performance by a Human Female award tonight trying to hype it up....

...when they had already given that award to the winner twenty minutes before without telling Hale.

They were talking to her about how she was up for a Best Performance by a Human Female award tonight trying to hype it up....

...when they had already given that award to the winner twenty minutes before without telling Hale.
Hale winning best performance for Palmer instead of Femshep would've been something else.
Maybe top the show off with an egg-/hingeheads montage.

No stream on the console for me. According to this article by Gametrailers, Ireland is listd as one of 18 available regions. An article posted a few hours later on Major Nelson's blog says there are only 14 countries receiving the broadcast and doesn't list them. Guess we got pulled last minute?

In other news, the update allowed me to get the preorder bonuses that Krow got. I wish it was this way from the start but it's nice that this got fixed as well.

No stream on the console for me. According to this article by Gametrailers, Ireland is listd as one of 18 available regions. An article posted a few hours later on Major Nelson's blog says there are only 14 countries receiving the broadcast and doesn't list them. Guess we got pulled last minute?

In other news, the update allowed me to get the preorder bonuses that Krow got. I wish it was this way from the start but it's nice that this got fixed as well.

In Tallaght and i have it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom