• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

My friends and I like to get high and order dominos because they have pictures of the food you order. We got pepporoni and extra-large pepporoni on the same pie. We forgot we ordered it and couldnt' fucking believe our eyes when it came. So gross.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
My friends and I like to get high and order dominos because they have pictures of the food you order. We got pepporoni and extra-large pepporoni on the same pie. We forgot we ordered it and couldnt' fucking believe our eyes when it came. So gross.

Zazpm.gif

Mellow Mushroom pizza is good, nothing amazing. There is one two blocks from my house so I should know. The place has a nice selection of beers and a cool name, I'll give them that.

Try the barbeque chicken pizza refrigerated.

Also it's for ghaleon because we love him.

u4iX

If you don't understand the paradox of drunken, late night Taco Bell versus daytime Taco Bell, I honestly don't want or need your friendship.

I don't think I've ever considered food gross when high. No matter how nasty, that shit is ending up in my belly.

I tried the ranch taco a couple of weeks ago. It was pretty good, I liked it more than the nacho one.

Also, it looks like I'll have a good start for my HaloGAF bracket if Ole Miss and Temple hold on. Ol' Franklinator's not out yet!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I can't do the fancy stuff at Taco Bell. As soon as nacho sauce is introduced, I refuse to put it in my mouth. I usually just get a few soft tacos and double decker tacos.

I'm just gonna go on record to say that I live in a town pretty darn close to the border and there are at least a dozen absolutely delicious *actual* Mexican restaurants within a couple minutes of my house. I love, love, love Mexican, especially these local hole-in-the-wall places. Practically year-round we have green chilis being roasted and prepared outside of grocery stores and just standing outside smelling them and chatting with folks is a local pasttime (this is sort of more a New Mexico thing than a Mexico thing). Basically, I respect the shit out of the cuisine and culture around here and would gladly eat it for the rest of my life exclusively.

Now...that said, Taco Bell (here at least) is tasty, cheap, and fast. It is NOT Mexican, nor is it supposed to be. Anyone who thinks that has no idea what they're talking about. It's Tex-Mex if anything. I eat Taco Bell on occasions when I don't feel like spending the cash for a "legit" place or bothering to make it myself. I've never been sick from it or had anything that was bad tasting or weird.

If you don't like it, that's fine, but dog shot it ain't.

People hating on others' inability to have gluten is fucked, though. Seriously? That's like people hating on someone for having a nut allergy. smh.

I always know where my teammates are - what I need to know is where were they when they died, what does that mean about the location of who shot them, and where is their shit that I might need.

Now I know this isn't the panel, and it's been said before, but this statement begs the question: Why did you (343) remove this capability in the first place? Perhaps someone could answer at the panel? That would be great, thanks!

i cant eat at taco bell because i dont want to be fat.
What a stupid statement.

Tawpgun

Does anyone have footage of the Xs in action?
It's a white x above a regular player waypoint. Goes away when you spawn. Fun fact, the radar x's stay even if you spawn.

Instant respawn Ben was silly. It's 2 v 2 v 2 whatever up to 16 players. And players kept spawning super close to teammates. Can't say what it'd be like in 8 v 8. They were showing only the city map. It's smaller than complex, or at least that's how it feels. Haven't lost a game on the new maps yet its so easy to dong

Regarding Taco Bell, my school has the only one in Boston, and I've never had it, gross.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, that X seems lacking... It's an improvement, but a still step down from past games.

Top Bottom