• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

You know that feeling when you don't play a game for a while and you miss it and want to play it again. Then you think of all the good times. Then you remember that you stopped playing because you disliked the direction the game went and how mad you could get at the game.

Dat confliction :/

I miss playing Halo with you guise.

I have to say, ctf on this map looks fun as hell. Cant wait.

edit: If someone on here is going at the PAX Halo panel, they should really ask if more TU are expected.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
"Saints Row 4 has a dubstep gun. It makes all enemies dance to the drop and blows out car windows."

Game of the century. EDIT: Beat by oddity.

Tawpgun

homeboys top shelf avatar reminds me, tawpgun you better be there for sigs runs and get an autograph he's like the biggest celebrity at pax
Absolutely.

Bravo and Walshy were shout casting the halo 4 matches at mad catz booth, I think the guys on stage were supposed to be good or something

TheOddOne

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude:

image_299016_thumb_wide620.jpg

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGG.

Aww man, I just had such a long 1v1 on HW. I was playing as the Arbiter with my opponent playing as Anders. Spartans in Hawks was the order of the day. I had initially went Banshee/Vampyre but eventually transitioned to using Scarabs and my leader. The map was Tundra I think. Whichever one has the big cannon in the center. I ended up mainting the elbow bases (by giving them each 3 shield generators and pumped up resources to reenerate lost Scarabs. I am waiting for the details to go up on the site so I can check just how many I lost.

No idea how long the match went on for but after he attacked my second base (located just next to my main) he destroyed it, I killed the attackers and rebuilt. Then he resigned. His score was soooo much higher than mine lol and I would have been so screwed had he any follow up.

This game man. This game.

BigShow36

You know that feeling when you don't play a game for a while and you miss it and want to play it again. Then you think of all the good times. Then you remember that you stopped playing because you disliked the direction the game went and how mad you could get at the game.

Dat confliction :/

I miss playing Halo with you guise.

I get that all the time. Then you go back and play a game and you realize how slow the game is, how everything is team shot and how frustrating it gets just trying to play and have fun.

Yeah. I know that feel.

Ghazi

So my birthday is today and a bunch of my friends are coming over to do some Halo 3 (or CE) LAN with a bunch of pizza (luckily Dominoes has a 50% off anything coupon right now), it's gonna be pretty rad.

Omni

So my birthday is today and a bunch of my friends are coming over to do some Halo 3 (or CE) LAN with a bunch of pizza (luckily Dominoes has a 50% off anything coupon right now), it's gonna be pretty rad.

Oh the memories. A few years ago I did the same thing for my birthday, except with Halo 2. Good times.

and Happy birthday!

Might buy this, now.

Real talk: since its inception, I've designed the Oscillator (Promethean automatic loadout weapon) as a wub wub gun of sorts. Will attempt to make audio demos soon™.

Also, around these parts Pizza Hut thin crust and Hungry Howie's thin Cajun crust are the only good fast food pizza. All opposed are peasants.

So the panel isnt streamed?
Nope. It is not. The best way to get the information is to follow Duncan at Twitter. He may live-tweet the panel.
Happy birthday! It seems like a great birthday. I kinda want to do that, but no one is playing Halo and people prefer booze.

Zoolader

Happy Birthday! Sounds like one of my typical birthdays if you just add booze and... hugs to that list.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Happy Birthday.

Sorry you can't get real pizza.

Top Bottom