• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

But you're from the UK so you really don't know any better. You talking about pizza is like me talking about driving on the right side of a car.

I was just about to post something similar.

In the UK pizza is either different or plain shit.

Restaurant Pizza>Dominos>Pizza Hut>Fast Food pizza>Frozen Pizza.

Either way I really enjoy dominos pizza. Maybe its my unrefined limey pallet

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I was just about to post something similar.

In the UK pizza is either different or plain shit.

Restaurant Pizza>Dominos>Pizza Hut>Fast Food pizza>Frozen Pizza.

Either way I really enjoy dominos pizza. Maybe its my unrefined limey pallet

lolwut.

Dominos and Pizza Hut are fast food pizza

Tawpgun

So there's a FFA tourney here at the booth, winner stays on, there's a kid here since morning and he's won 17 in a row. The prize is one of those halo 4 suitcases with the Xbox and tv built in.

lolwut.

Dominos and Pizza Hut are fast food pizza

Yes but its on a different level to the pizza Take Aways serve

A-pizza-being-cut-with-a--008.jpg
(image looks better than typical pizza but this is an idea)

Pizza Hut does not make pizza, they make grease bread with cheese on it. Your list is void.

I don't know about their regular pizza or crazy bread but their flat crust is the best out of anywhere around here. It's just so damn perfect. Crunchy but not flaky, all of the ingredients neatly arranged to the crust, etc etc.

So there's a FFA tourney here at the booth, winner stays on, there's a kid here since morning and he's won 17 in a row. The prize is one of those halo 4 suitcases with the Xbox and tv built in.

he's fat ain't he

Ghazi

Thanks everyone! Yeah, Tashi there's a Pizza Hut across the street from where I order Dominoes and apparently they don't deliver to my house but Dominoes does. Normally I'd just do takeout, but I'm too lazy to drive there. Plus, somewhere, somehow, a driver needs my $20 tips.

Also, I don't like Pizza Hut's cheese.

Going gluten-free has done wonders for me, goddamn do I miss pizza.
There has to be some gluten-free pizza places where you live, right? They're all over the place here in Austin, even some of the larger chains are starting to offer gluten-free crust.

Either way, that's really awesome news.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
That was fun to watch. I didn't really notice the "red" X's though. This game still makes me think "where am I and where are my teammates?" every match.

I always know where my teammates are - what I need to know is where were they when they died, what does that mean about the location of who shot them, and where is their shit that I might need.

Just the plate to mouth part. After that it's fine, no longer term consequences to fill you with regrets, among other things.

Edit: PizzaGAF seems topical.

I was talking about noodles on a local blog, and some idiot chimes in and accuses people who are gluten-intolerant of being attention whores. Like, he actually believes that gluten free people are just trendy and out to annoy him.

Thanks everyone! Yeah, Tashi there's a Pizza Hut across the street from where I order Dominoes and apparently they don't deliver to my house but Dominoes does. Normally I'd just do takeout, but I'm too lazy to drive there. Plus, somewhere, somehow, a driver needs my $20 tips.

Also, I don't like Pizza Hut's cheese.

Cheese on pizza is for bad kids. As long as you have good crust, heaping helpings of natural sauce (bonus points for a blend involving hot sauce or Tabasco), and varied toppings you have yourself a god-tier pie.

GhaleonEB

I was talking about noodles on a local blog, and some idiot chimes in and accuses people who are gluten-intolerant of being attention whores. Like, he actually believes that gluten free people are just trendy and out to annoy him.
Well, maybe he has a point. I did sort of derail the thread a bit. I mean, setting aside the largest single improvement in my physical well being I've experienced and all that, but there I go again.

Taco Bell is good. Y'all are crazy. Also, those hating on Pizza Hut/Dominos, what do you do for fast food (cheap) pizza?

I actually get Taco Bell cravings about once a month, which I satiate. My innards have taken enough of a beating that I can sate those cravings without much penalty.

Ghazi

For whoever here has a 3DS or WiiU. Get Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate, the game is fucking awesome.
I'm
hopefully
picking up an XL this Sunday with the Target sale going on. I've already got FE:Awakening & Paper Mario: Sticker Star and MH3 was on my to buy list too.

Um, Taco Bell is amazing and if you say different I'll slap that smile off your FACE
DLT_pdp_product_01.png

Two of heckfu's favorite things!

Taco Bell is good. Y'all are crazy. Also, those hating on Pizza Hut/Dominos, what do you do for fast food (cheap) pizza?

Taco Bell is toxic waste disguised as food.

If you don't have a good local pizzeria that makes pizza the right way, go to your grocery store and buy a pre-made crust, sauce, cheese and toppings. You can slap the thing together in 5 minutes, cook it in 10, and you'll have a much better tasting pie than anything you would order from one of the national chains.

GhaleonEB

Um, Taco Bell is amazing and if you say different I'll slap that smile off your FACE

Folks are misinterpreting that comparison. I was describing the degree to which they are similar (which is to say, they are very different things). Not saying it is yucky. I like Taco Bell, I just don't think of it as being actual Mexican food. (As an in-store poster put it a while back, it's "Mexican-inspired" food.) And by that same token, the gluten-free pizza was pretty far removed from the pizza I used to eat. Though maybe it wasn't a great comparison since I didn't like the gluten-free pizza.
Taco Bell is to Mexican food as ridiculous Paddy's Day celebrations are to Paddy's Day. Whilst the former ain't totally authentic at some point you just gotta take it for what it is and, while you're at it, enjoy it for how awesome it can be.

See above.

Sigh. Sorry guys.

Taco Bell is to Mexican food as ridiculous Paddy's Day celebrations are to Paddy's Day. Whilst the former ain't totally authentic at some point you just gotta take it for what it is and, while you're at it, enjoy it for how awesome it can be.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
There are these gluten free air popped cheese puffs available. They're delicious and a whole bag is like 300 calories. Great snack if you're trying to lose weight.

heckfu

Banned
Folks are misinterpreting that comparison. I was describing the degree to which they are similar (which is to say, they are very different things). Not saying it is yucky. I like Taco Bell, I just don't think of it as being actual Mexican food. (As an in-store poster put it a while back, it's "Mexican-inspired" food.) And by that same token, the gluten-free pizza was pretty far removed from the pizza I used to eat. Though maybe it wasn't a great comparison since I didn't like the gluten-free pizza.

See above.

Oh thank God. I can let you live...another day, at least...

Aww man, I just had such a long 1v1 on HW. I was playing as the Arbiter with my opponent playing as Anders. Spartans in Hawks was the order of the day. I had initially went Banshee/Vampyre but eventually transitioned to using Scarabs and my leader. The map was Tundra I think. Whichever one has the big cannon in the center. I ended up mainting the elbow bases (by giving them each 3 shield generators and pumped up resources to reenerate lost Scarabs. I am waiting for the details to go up on the site so I can check just how many I lost.

No idea how long the match went on for but after he attacked my second base (located just next to my main) he destroyed it, I killed the attackers and rebuilt. Then he resigned. His score was soooo much higher than mine lol and I would have been so screwed had he any follow up.

This game man. This game.

Man I love getting these long games. Had an hour long 3v3 last night. I was getting destroyed at the start by a tank rush, my teammates saved my ass. Ended up coming back with Wolverines and tanks to get 1st place.

Anyone up for a 3v3 custom later?

Also looking to bang out these Majestic achievements if anyone wants to do them. I have 4 controllers

Man I love getting these long games. Had an hour long 3v3 last night. I was getting destroyed at the start by a tank rush, my teammates saved my ass. Ended up coming back with Wolverines and tanks to get 1st place.

I had a 3 and half hour HW game once, isn't the cut off point something like 5.5 hours?

Also looking to bang out these Majestic achievements if anyone wants to do them. I have 4 controllers

I had a 3 and half hour HW game once, isn't the cut off point something like 5.5 hours?

Those long HW games remind me of playing CTF Blood Gulch in Halo 1, Hogs only on the map. Some games took HOURS but once you finally finished and if you won... greatest feeling ever.

One of the greatest victories I ever had was in a 2v2 in Halo Wars. The game was extremely close until they came with a swarm of Hawks and a Scarab. Insane micro around the bases getting destroyed with defending units and a couple Engineers repairing held them off just long enough for us to go on the counter offensive the long way around the map. Knowing the numbers and reading situations is key in that game.

It got to a point where I was like "welp, that's that.." but then once I saw the tides turning in our favor DAT HYPE came into effect. GOGOGOGOGO ATTACK! YOU GO THAT WAY I GO THIS WAY, WE GOT THIS SHIIIII!!

soogood.

Top Bottom