• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Anyone here watch Spartacus? Holy shit this season is great.
im3evA0GpLYq.gif

heckfu

Banned
I have a question to iPhone users:
Can you stream your music from the iCloud? Or do you have to redownload it?

streammmmm with option to download

i use both iTunes match (98 gig itunes library) and pay for Spotify monthly so I always have enough to listen to.

(and if I had to choose one or the other I would absolutely pay for Spotify yearly than iTunes match + iCloud)

Mix

streammmmm with option to download

i use both iTunes match (98 gig itunes library) and pay for Spotify monthly so I always have enough to listen to.

(and if I had to choose one or the other I would absolutely pay for Spotify yearly than iTunes match + iCloud)

Thank you for telling me :) how much is iTunes Match?

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Oh cool, Blacklight Retribution is coming out for PS4. I hope there will be an Xbox version, or this would be yet another reason to switch to PS4.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Really? Because the first blacklight game was slop

Blacklight Retribution is pretty fun. Weapon and armour customization is always fun, and I like how you don't have to pay to get anything other than some camo and pre-made characters that you can't really customize that much anyways. My PC can't run it too well, though, so an Xbox version would be awesome.

heckfu

Banned
Thank you for telling me :) how much is iTunes Match?

iTunes match is 24.99 USD a year and takes all of your non-iTunes purchased music and matches it to iTunes quality and uploads to the cloud. If your song doesn't match up it will still put it in the cloud and treat it like it is an iTunes download (meaning that it doesn't count against your 5gb storage that comes free with the phone).

Now hiring. I want juices, bigshow, duji,orznge and kyle for sure for Halo Live Arena.

Wahrer is concept artist
Next Halo should come with a code for Halo Classics a free map pack that comes with a remake of Midship, Lockout, Warlock, and The Pit.

All you bastards steal my ideas and are later referenced to be hired and to save Halo... The hell with all of you. UNKNOWN posts a great idea or description of a change, then days/weeks/months later some random scrub like Duji posts some baby tweaks, changes the wording and gets all the love.

I'm quitting this forum.
Combat Evolved 2

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
How to save Halo:

• Ranks in game
  • Remakes of all critically acclaimed classics
  • Far Cry Editor+Block Builder ala Minecraft
  • & One BR to rule them all

IHaveIce

Banned
All you bastards steal my ideas and are later referenced to be hired and to save Halo... The hell with all of you. UNKNOWN posts a great idea or description of a change, then days/weeks/months later some random scrub like Duji posts some baby tweaks, changes the wording and gets all the love.

I'm quitting this forum.
Combat Evolved 2

How could I forget to list you. :(

Fotos

I wanna do a thematic montage. Big project, unique style and effects. Let's brainstorm.

Make a CoD style montage with just you quick-scoping and doing 360 no scopes across the map all done in Binary Slayer.

I was actually thinking of doing something like this over the Summer.

Tawpgun

I know, make a montage of snipes and multi kills in KOTH/Oddball FFA matches and set it to You're Gonna Go Far Kid. No ones done that.

metzger203

How to save Halo:

• Ranks

This is a good start. I would like to add:
  • Clans
  • Clan matches
  • Improved theater / file share
  • Dedicated servers
  • Server / custom game browser
  • Bring back asymmetric gametypes
  • Expand weapon and vehicle sandboxes with both new and classic content
  • Complete revision of Promethean enemies and weapons
  • More armor and emblems, new and old
  • Bring back the ODSTs
  • Bring back the BROOTZ
  • Bring back the FLOOD
  • Bring back dual-wielding
  • Bring back the Arbiter, Half-Jaw, and Lord Hood

Ghazi

This is a good start. I would like to add:
  • Kinects
  • Kinect matches
  • Improved Kinect / Kinect share
  • Kinected servers
  • Server / custom Kinect browser
  • Bring back asymmetric Kinecttypes
  • Expand weapon and vehicle Kinectsboxes with both new and classic Kinects
  • Complete revision of Kinect enemies and weapons
  • More Kinect and Kinect, new and old
  • Bring back the Kinect
  • Bring back the Kinect
  • Bring back the Kinect
  • Bring back dual-Kinect
  • Bring back the Kinect, Kinect, and Lord Kinect

Fixed for my expectations of MS

willow ve

How to save Halo:

• Ranks in game

Yep

Can we get some symmetrical maps while we're at it?

On the "1 BR" issue - Throwdown Pro is a very quick and easy example of how the DMR stomps all over the BR in the current sandbox. Having played almost exclusively with the BR over the past month or so (mostly in Throwdown) it was like a brand new game to again have the DMR. Completely wrecks the people who choose the BR loadout.

That being said the next release should have only one standard rifle. Either go with the BR and remove spread or go with the DMR and tone down the auto-aim / bullet magnetism.
and well all vote BR

-----

In other news, why is Throwdown now featuring 2 point Extraction? I still can't understand this gametype - especially in 4v4. It's basically "whomever gets the first point wins" as you only need to score first and then defend the next base. I rarely see teams get two points at once and, in my opinion, it actually encourages the winning team to avoid the enemy as there is no incentive to leaving your current extraction area to attack the opposition.

Top Bottom