• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

Thanks for viewing. We'll be back next week, everyone! Stay tuned for after the credits to see what's next.
iKTIXW0ZseEBS.gif

heckfu

Banned
The Scooby vs Bugs debate will continue in the near future. Now back to our regular scheduled programming, talking about that Halo with your host, Heckpoo and co. Enjoy.
Welcome back, everyone! Next topic - super bouncing in h2 MM: legitimate strategy or cold blooded cheating? Discuss.

orznge

Banned
remember Ascension TS in H2 matchmaking where you would get the banshee spawn and get ahead in kills and have everyone on your team quit except for the banshee dude and then banshee dude would go sit behind the "base"

Oh shit its probably happening tomorrow

Umm Dax Booties Kyle Plywood n Wahrer got together n created a OT together, I saw a sneak peek, it wont dissapoint.

Dat 32k peak new low again?

PNut

Banned
Oh shit its probably happening tomorrow

Umm Dax Booties Kyle Plywood n Wahrer got together n created a OT together, I saw a sneak peek, it wont dissapoint.

kylej should just make all the Halo OT's from here on out. After watching the GDC panel today Halo is fucked for real. It was funny a few months ago but these people actually think they're doing a good job with Halo. Holy shit it blows my mind.

CSR only on Waypoint next week.....lol. Ranks in all the playlists? How can you play Infinity anything competitively?

GrizzNKev

Banned
kylej should just make all the Halo OT's from here on out. After watching the GDC panel today Halo is fucked for real. It was funny a few months ago but these people actually think they're doing a good job with Halo. Holy shit it blows my mind.

CSR only on Waypoint next week.....lol. Ranks in all the playlists? How can you play Infinity anything competitively?

Adapt.

Dax gets OT16 in keeping with the alternating serious / silly theme. Any objectors will have to 1v1 me, Gravity Gauntlet / Crossbolt starts on Chronicle, Project Halysis rules, sandbox included. Also fisticuffs.

I've been dibbsering OT17 since OT14 (maybe 13 but I doubt it) but that doesn't mean I can't outsource a few bits. Kylej, booties, and plywood all have a lot to contribute.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That The Henery mega post was fantastic. Well done. I resonated with nearly every point.

Is XBL down for anyone else? I can not seem to connect to LIVE, xbox website or waypoint.

I think my profile is corrupted. Going to delete it then recover it and hopefully that works.

Booties

Banned
Dax gets OT16 in keeping with the alternating serious / silly theme. Any objectors will have to 1v1 me, Gravity Gauntlet / Crossbolt starts on Chronicle, Project Halysis rules, sandbox included. Also fisticuffs.

I've been dibbsering OT17 since OT14 (maybe 13 but I doubt it) but that doesn't mean I can't outsource a few bits. Kylej, booties, and plywood all have a lot to contribute.

nope

Booties

Banned
WEll this is exciting. I have a really big note file saved on my computer. Just putting some finishing touches on it now. Should be ready in time *finger-crossed*

Damn, "can't wait to see what people do with armor abilities, adds a 4th layer to the game, do you want to be invisible, do you want to fly" etc.

It's funny and yet sad, every change they championed and were so excited to talk about and show is what their fans hated most. The DMR with bloom (no more spamming trigger), armor abilities, etc.
"The jetpack is practically crying out for abuse."

They knew.

Bungie did good with Reach.

Reach is probably the best Halo quality wise. Hell no multiplayer wise.

I miss Headhunter. It was amazing. I loved it. Bring it back, pls 343.

and bring Invasion back as well... and Stock Pile...

Also, that Luke Timmins guy is awesome. Is he the guy the Steaktacular Medal was made from? IS THIS THE GUY WHO OWES ME MY STEAKS?

Madness

LukeSmith is on GAF right? Is he the one and only? I think he created the official Halo 2 thread, but then he was just a fan, wasn't working for Bungie right?

heckfu

Banned
I'm about 2 hours into Bioshock Infinite....which is like an hour further than I got into Bioshock 1 recently.

This game looks freakin beautiful so far!

Madness

Anyone know where we can download those blood gulch, and other remakes done in forge island? I just want to see how they play.

Redford

aka Cabbie
This thread got me thinking. How long before we get Mountain Dew advertisements in Halo games? Wouldn't surprise me if there were in-game billboards with their ads splashed across them in H5.

It would surprise me. Despite all the selling-out that's been done so far 343 has the integrity not to cross that line. Halo wouldn't lend itself very well to making an in-universe MountainDew ad discrete in its plausibility, which is what you want.

FyreWulff

If I had to put up with a Mountain Dew vending machine ala the Certain Affinity vending machine on Tombstone, and the map was free for it.. that'd be fine with me.

Campaign? Yeah, that'd take me right out. Multiplayer? 0 currs

Top Bottom