• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT15| Beta-tested, GAF approved

That last code bsangel posted ( F6QDW-JKMXV-H7C9T-KFHWW-C?FMZ ) I switched out the ? with a 3 and got a "code has already been used" error on my first try lol

I guess there was someone out there just lucky enough to guess that on their first try too, but before me ;[

IHaveIce

Banned
That last code bsangel posted ( F6QDW-JKMXV-H7C9T-KFHWW-C?FMZ ) I switched out the ? with a 3 and got a "code has already been used" error on my first try lol

I guess there was someone out there just lucky enough to guess that on their first try too, but before me ;[

Same for me, will not even try the other one

Ghazi

Jennifer Lawrence at the Oscars.

That is all.

silverliningsplaybook.gif

ibiWrxkU3EoES.gif

team throwdown is what halo 4 should have been from the start. wonder when majestic is going to get implemented.

sucks only 1200 people play that playlist

Blueblur1

So there's an ad space on the 360 dashboard that's currently advertising a "New Judgment ViDoc". The term has been officially co-opted [beyond 343].

Havok

Finally got a chance to watch the full stream, really enjoyable. Maps seem pretty strong, which is what the game desperately needs right now. It was nice to see resupply timers on the initial weapons, though I don't love the locations they've chosen for their Global Ordnance drops (non-neutral locations, Landfall's snipe/conc rifle disparity), though. One neutral GO point per map or bust. I'd like to see a post-mortem on the Infinity philosophy to see what they think works and what wasn't a very good idea. I'd hope that since they've made initial ordnance resupplies standard on these new maps, they'll revisit every map in the game and give them the same treatment. It would seriously improve the non-Throwdown playlists.
Dominion? I can't imagine doing that.
Half the maps in that playlist don't play well* with the gametype, it can't be worse than, say, Vortex.

*as well as any map could play with pseudo-Heavies

Top Bottom