• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT17| We Flew Out Members To Make This OT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh shit..

Fk1O108.gif

Booshka

Ready to be disappointed.

Should be interesting, I'm watching the GB stream cuz I want to hear their nonsense over the stream, don't want to take it so serious and hang on every word.

willow ve

Who wants to talk to the Xbox all the time?
Taking out loud during movies is why I don't go to theaters. Why would I skype during a movie?

So every time I yell "motherfucker" when I'm playing Halo, the screen will shift to Lisa Ann getting pounded? I don't think that will go over well with the Mrs...

Omni

Xbox reveal: Twas good. 99% sure that I'll be buying it this year. Plus 15 exclusive games? Wow.
CoD Ghosts: Actually looks pretty damn awesome.
Forza 5: My body is ready.
UFC: ^^^

Halo TV show: I dunno. I'm not entirely convinced that they're going to be able to pull it off. Would have preferred a game to be shown instead.

Defect

What a joke. No used games (Without paying a fee) and no backwards compat, all dat kinect and tv crap...

Didn't they say something about showing off 8 new exclusives at E3?

Inb4 Xbox None.

What a joke. No used games (Without paying a fee) and no backwards compat, all dat kinect and tv crap...

Didn't they say something about showing off 8 new exclusives at E3?

15 exclusives, 8 of which are new IPs.

At least we have that to look forward to.

Yeah, for sure.

Funny, MS said this conference would be more about the hardware and entertainment and E3 would be all games, but people are still having meltdowns...

I'm down for a Halo TV series with Spielberg too.

Pretty much my thoughts as well.

I am pumped for the Halo series. They mentioned Band of Brothers. That with ODSTs or something...? Wow.

So, who's pumped to pay a subscription fee for Skype, television, dirt under the fingernails and the long awaited sequel to Fifa 13... Fifa 14.

Rocket science level stuff

Why is a Halo TV show being unveiled at a console reveal?

Gui_PT

I'm down for a Halo TV series with Spielberg too.

Buddy, Spielberg stopped being good at Sci Fi on the day he became a father.

CoD is now their star child.
Now they're the ones getting the final reveal while Halo doesn't even get a game. It gets a Soap Opera.

Depressing.

Pop

Used Games?
Halo TV series? I can watch on the internet somewhere

Kinect was clearly the center focus, home entertainment system...

COD Ghost looked great, just imagine what Halo next gen will look like. But I can still get it COD on the PS4, same with EA games. However, the NFL partnership is a game changer too me. Still wasn't impressed, felt more like they're going the nintendo route. PS4 seems like more of the game console at this point. The wait for E3 is on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom