• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT17| We Flew Out Members To Make This OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuchsdh

I think they will. They been doing a fantastic job at keeping things on the low down. I have not seen any spoilers or anything. That's saying something.
You mean from the actual show, not the massive amounts of leaks and counter leaks about used games, backwards compatibility, etc right?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8207-1359654411-10_preview.gif

Well.. maybe..just maybe.

iSfnzKVad7P0c.gif

Good morning HaloGAFers!
I am ready for the new Xbox!

Ah, I have been looking for that Gif!

Anyone know the best to watch? Should I just watch Spikes HD channel, or will the Xbox Reveal app have a better view, etc?
Spikes HD channel will be the most solid quality stream. Xbox will adjust the stream based on connection. Game trailers Will have a good stream they always do.

I plan to use GT and Xbox as a backup

Mix

I am so unbelievably excited for this. I can remember the disappointment I felt when the 360 was announced and Halo wasn't there. Sad day

I am so unbelievably excited for this. I can remember the disappointment I felt when the 360 was announced and Halo wasn't there. Sad day

Here's hoping the Xbox Django has some sort of Halo presence within it's first year. The 360 went almost 2 years with Halo 2 being pretty heavily played didn't it?

Mix

Here's hoping the Xbox Django has some sort of Halo presence within it's first year. The 360 went almost 2 years with Halo 2 being pretty heavily played didn't it?
Yes. Halo 2 stayed at number one-two it's whole life span right up until halo 3 was launched.

Fifa
CoD
Forza 5
New Sci Fi IP
New Fantasy IP
Ryse Reimagined
PS+ Style service called Xbox Gold
XBL tier shake up.
Mass Effect 4 (maybe)
Kinect 2.0

No Halo, No Gears.

Spending my day at work watching the live stream. We have a 50" TV wall mounted in the office and it is on the IGN page currently waiting for the stream to start... I don't know what I am hoping for Halo related, obviously Halo 2 Anniversary would be incredible but at the same time I know the chances of that happening are slim to none.

kylej

Banned
bro, get a better schedule

workout at 6:30, get to work at 8:30, work til 6, go to grocery store, run errands, cook dinner, clean, sit down at 8pm, stare at wall, stare out window, stare at floor, finish consulting work, visit tubegalore, bedtime

rip

cue siege of madrigal music.

Dang, seeing all of that Halo 1,2 and 3 gameplay makes me miss them.

Surprised that they actually called them out for "lazy xp grinding" and the difficulty in sharing custom content.

workout at 6:30, get to work at 8:30, work til 6, go to grocery store, run errands, cook dinner, clean, sit down at 8pm, stare at wall, stare out window, stare at floor, finish consulting work, visit tubegalore, bedtime

rip

Forgot dust off and kneel/pray in your Walshy sanctuary.

Omni

Good morning fellas.

I do hope this Xbox event is decent. My body doesn't handle waking up at 2:30am all that well...

Anyone else having trouble loading the Xbox dashboard?

You guys ready? :D I am! So much hype!

How many of you guys are watching this live through your Xbox? Maybe we should Party Chat while we watch it! That could be cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom