• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dopus

Banned
With no MP, Campaign only, wouldn't want to fracture the online community. Also, Halo 2 MP does not properly translate into the online environment of Xbox One, the H2 engine is not advanced enough to benefit from all of the Powers of the Cloud.

1062.gif

Omni

So a section 3 member (CSupport) over at Waypoint spotted this in today's merchandise twitter pics...the H2 plot thickens.

Worth noting: "2014 Assortment" & "Contains unlockable content code". Content code for what?? Hmmm....

BgnuPAOCQAA_0U5.jpg:large

I hope that they do use the old MKVI design if they are doing Halo 2 Anniversary.

Mistel

Banned
You should feel bad.

lol
No rest for the wicked then, gaf is giving me ads for outfits like the ones in that gif lol. I like my nuns being sexy...

I wonder why they keep bundling unlock codes with products, is it really that much of an insensitive to purchase?

Halo 2 Anniversary is happening, I don't know why people still don't beli343.

So HALO 2 A, I wonder if the developer studio in charge will rework the dialogues or keep the old dialogue because it will be hilarious to hear the mexican dub in Halo 2 again or going lazy and put the original dialogue for all regions.

Madness

This is literally turning into the worst kept secret ever. At this point, there are probably more Halo fans who know it's coming, then not.

Ghazi

From that recent Elzar picture (the one I have as my wallpaper, again), of the control center room from CE that looks beautiful; imagine of CEA was on PC.

#Kreygasm

Kyle, Ozzy licked your post. He LICKED it.

Mistel

Banned
Haha.
Oh man. That'd make me cry (not in a good way).
Nah I like it, lingerie ad's are the best though, you missed bra less physics a short time before you posted. Unless no one hasn't guessed I'm probably a bit perverse in my tastes.

2 didn't have avalanche, sand trap and rats nest. But other than that it did have great btb maps.

"Halo 2 Chief" yeah... why not "Halo 3 Chief" or even Mk VI Chief".

Hype increasing, I'm also 100% confident the MP will be based on H4's MP engine.

Backwash died for our sins

rip in peace 2005-2006

I would play 100 smg starts in a row on backwash to play Halo 2 online again.

Halo 2 was my first and I enjoyed Halo 3 more.

Did you play a lot of Halo 2 online?

"Halo 2 Chief" yeah... why not "Halo 3 Chief" or even Mk VI Chief".

Hype increasing, I'm also 100% confident the MP will be based on H4's MP engine.

Can't see that happening. Spreading multiplayer and campaign over two consoles? No way.

With no MP, Campaign only, wouldn't want to fracture the online community. Also, Halo 2 MP does not properly translate into the online environment of Xbox One, the H2 engine is not advanced enough to benefit from all of the Powers of the Cloud.

Yep, I keep saying it. I don't see how this game will have MP. Going to be a lot of disappoint in here. Especially when they will announce this at E3 and not mention MP.

Nebula

Did you play a lot of Halo 2 online?

Yeah it was all I played. Did my first ever all nighter in the summer holidays playing Halo 2. Had a lot of friends on it (lockout customs yuss!) so it was pretty we had some fun customs.

Halo 3 just did customs a lot better though thanks to forge and gametype options. Customs was a huge part of Halo 3 for me which is probably why I think of it more fondly.

Then you have poor taste 2>>>3 all day

Nvm there's no mongoose in 2, no wonder you prefer 3

I didn't know I goosed every moment I played. Thanks for telling me.

JohnyRL

Banned
Nah I like it, lingerie ad's are the best though, you missed bra less physics a short time before you posted. Unless no one hasn't guessed I'm probably a bit perverse in my tastes.

2 didn't have avalanche, sand trap and rats nest. But other than that it did have great btb maps.

Nuns?
Perverse?
No way man.

Yeah it was all I played. Did my first ever all nighter in the summer holidays playing Halo 2. Had a lot of friends on it (lockout customs yuss!) so it was pretty we had some fun customs.

Halo 3 just did customs a lot better though thanks to forge and gametype options. Customs was a huge part of Halo 3 for me which is probably why I think of it more fondly.

I didn't know I goosed every moment I played. Thanks for telling me.
Going off your posts its a pretty safe assumption

blamite

Halo 2 is the objectively better game but 3 ended up being way more fun because of all the crazy/stupid fun custom games and maps people made.

Halo 2 with Forge and H3/Reach's custom game options would be an object too perfect for this world.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
lol @ the Halo 2 toy with "content code"

That's one of the best confirmations we've got so far. But what's the code for?

but will it come with ALL the maps or will have to buy the Multiplayer Map Pack!?

Multiplayer_map_pack.jpg

look this dude with a PP/SMG combo, what an oddone just get the PR like everyone else

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
but will it come with ALL the maps or will have to buy the Multiplayer Map Pack!?

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20060725121615/halo/images/3/37/Multiplayer_map_pack.jpg[IMG]

[SPOILER]look this dude with a PP/SMG combo, what an oddone just get the PR like everyone else[/SPOILER][/QUOTE]
That would be beyond awesome. Some people think it won't even come with multiplayer, but there's no way it won't. I'm willing to bet Syphon Filter's account on it.

That would be beyond awesome. Some people think it won't even come with multiplayer, but there's no way it won't. I'm willing to bet Syphon Filter's account on it.

I take you up on that, Syphon Filter's account it is. They'll find some way to screw up bringing back Halo 2, like no multiplayer, or 4v4 SMG Starts TS Coagulation having the most weight or the Power of the Cloud is incompatible with Halo 2 so they got the old netcode getting blue screen stand-by and changing host like a mothafucka at higher levels or putting 8 year old maps up as DLC or some ol' bullshit. Cuz I wanna pay money for Backwash and Relic again

I'm harsh on Relic, it was fine for the 1-objective types

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom