• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
BgnoPOHCAAEvux4.jpg

tumblr_lzgl3dcBV31roa1xxo1_500.png

Akai__

How long till people understand that the bots are like the minions in LoL? They are to feed yourselve to get points to get your titan faster and they also try to secure areas around objectives and push for them (like minions attacking towers in LoL)

Them being super AI players would go against their purpose.

And I never saw two opposing bots just standing next to each other, they shoot and even melee and execute others.

Game is insane fun, probably the most fun I had with a MP FPS for a long time.

And no I don't want anything of Titanfall in Halo, Titanfall is its own kind of shooter.

9.8/10

Would read again.

Um has this been posted?...apparently the magazine is out in the UK.
I've only just started my day, so probably behind sorry.

Halo 5 this year, March edition of UK official Xbox magazine.
Sorry buddy.

From r/halo :
Right, okay i just read it and well... it doesn't really state anything new at all. And it most certainly doesn't say that Halo 5 is coming out this year, it simply says a halo game is coming out this year. There's some concept art for 'Halo on xbox one', but no geniunely new news at all. It's literally two pages of them discussing the new art director Nicolas Bouview and his past work.
I was so fucking excited too. Bastards!

Fracas

#fuckonami
I'm going to guess it's a 5-line blurb about the concept art from a month back with absolutely no confirmation on a release window.

edit: well damn, nailed it.

Booties

Banned
That's a typo. I think they meant HALOS. Two new spartan assault DLC

Speaking of DLC, I can't believe that crimson map pack is still 10 bucks. cut that price in half, at least.

Mistel

Banned
Yeah that was posted a while ago ozzy, note that halo is positioned on the titans crotch lol.

You don't like sexy nun's johnny?

Homeboyd

Good rule of thumb, if you think you have halo news, just ask oddone before you post it. There is a 100% chance he saw it and/or posted it already.

100% chance. Even if its Frank. Still, 100%.

Soz for being late/missed it. Looks like they just used smaller copy on the cover.

Did y'all see the images on Waypoint twitter? Give me that AI chip!

@Ghazi - I'm the ying to the salty yang :) It's Halo next gen, yes I'm excited, GIFs may not be an accurate representation but I was having fun. Hands down every Halo game is my most anticipated game release of the year though. I've been playing since text adventure games too. Love the campaigns and the multi keeps me coming back every time.

Ghazi

Ozzy, I don't even know what to say about those gifs.

All that excitement over a magazine cover, what do you do when E3 has things actually announced? Wait, don't tell me, it's probably too grotesque and I don't want to know.

Oh, so Xbox magazine doesn't even know and just called it Halo 5 despite no one at 343i actually saying so? Super pro journalism and/or marketing by all involved.

Mistel

Banned
@Ghazi - I'm the ying to the salty yang :) It's Halo next gen, yes I'm excited, GIFs may not be an accurate representation but I was having fun. Hands down every Halo game is my most anticipated game release of the year though. I've been playing since text adventure games too. Love the campaigns and the multi keeps me coming back every time.
Ozzy Onya A2Z
Too busy slrping to read his own thread
:p

This isn't a good thing.
343's halo isn't I doubt they will learn. What have you got against sexy assassin nun's?

belushy

Banned
Gonna re-beg for a PC key if anyone has one. Still not email from Respawn, not even one giving me an Xbox One code by accident lol

JohnyRL

Banned
Ozzy Onya A2Z
Too busy slrping to read his own thread
:p

343's halo isn't I doubt they will learn. What have you got against sexy assassin nun's?

Because you can either be a sexy assassins or a nun.
Splicing the two together makes me wanna throw up.

You should feel bad.

lol

So a section 3 member (CSupport) over at Waypoint spotted this in today's merchandise twitter pics...the H2 plot thickens.

Worth noting: "2014 Assortment" & "Contains unlockable content code". Content code for what?? Hmmm....

BgnuPAOCQAA_0U5.jpg:large

Booshka

Halo 2 Anniversary is happening, I don't know why people still don't beli343.

With no MP, Campaign only, wouldn't want to fracture the online community. Also, Halo 2 MP does not properly translate into the online environment of Xbox One, the H2 engine is not advanced enough to benefit from all of the Powers of the Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom