• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red heads rule. Red heads with vibrant tats double rule. Red heads with beautiful porcelain skin and vibrant tattoos triple rule.
I got two of those, but I'm not getting tats anytime soon, sorry bro.
Stop emailing me pictures.

Nebula, have you played the Magnum variant yet? That sounded... different.

Tawpgun

You know, I think Titanfall having an option to sprint by default but still loses a button to sprint speaks volumes about what sprint really is in FPS these days. A formality that's still an anchor on good game design.
Yup. It's too ingrained now, now it feels unnatural for a game not to have sprint...
Wat

Mistel

Banned
Red heads rule. Red heads with vibrant tats double rule. Red heads with beautiful porcelain skin and vibrant tattoos triple rule.
Yeah she's great, all red head are freckles are also really nice as well. I've only got pale skin and freckles, no red hair for me :(.

Spawns are bad. Ordnance falls in the same places it would in BTB. No vehicles so traversing the map takes forever and is risky as fuck so most people just camp where they spawn. This just makes the game a lot slower paced and boring.

At least half the leaderboard has quit in every game so far.
Are you still playing? I wouldn't mind causing some mindless carnage.

Fuchsdh

Yeah I'm in BTB now though. That 12 man FFA was crap.

Eh, I personally enjoyed it, only had time to play two or three games though. Then again I've enjoyed a lot of the rotational playlists for what they are--a different type of play that I would in no way want to see constantly.

Kibbles

Anything new/special about Halo 5 in here?
image_38752_full.jpg

Don't think this was posted yet.

False advertising

Ominym

Banned

So, someone saw Saint's Row 4 and said, "What if everyone fought each other with dubstep guns?"

Assuming the game requires your own music to fight (similar to Audiosurf), I can't wait till people dissect songs down to a science, and they have to nerf "Call Me Maybe" because it's OP.

FyreWulff

So, someone saw Saint's Row 4 and said, "What if everyone fought each other with dubstep guns?"

Assuming the game requires your own music to fight (similar to Audiosurf), I can't wait till people dissect songs down to a science, and they have to nerf "Call Me Maybe" because it's OP.

A Harmonix employee in the reveal thread said it's music already in the game. Rock and Electronic are two examples of songs in the game they have, so it's not all wubwub.

Few things:

1. Dub-step-y music in the trailer, but the game will actually have a range of music. The current builds have both electronic music and rock.

Ominym

Banned
A Harmonix employee in the reveal thread said it's music already in the game. Rock and Electronic are two examples of songs in the game they have, so it's not all wubwub.

Boooooo. What's the point if I can't even kill someone with the Jurassic Park theme song? Or Lavender Town dubstep?

Omni

Decided that Settler is now known as Capture the Ridge and Meltdown is now known as Fuel Rod Cannon.
Settler is just frustratingly awful. I don't think I've ever played a balanced game on that stupid map.... Which makes aspects of it seem even worse.

Whoever made it should be barred from making maps ever again

willow ve

Haven't played 4 in about five months. Came back. holy. Fucking. Shit. Whoever approved Infinity settings with personal ordnance needs to find a nee franchise. Other gametypes can be fun. Infinity is still so bad.

Omni

Haven't played 4 in about five months. Came back. holy. Fucking. Shit. Whoever approved Infinity settings with personal ordnance needs to find a nee franchise. Other gametypes can be fun. Infinity is still so bad.

Yeah. I recently came back from a hiatus too. Been sticking to CTF which has been pretty damn fun. Seems that Infinity CTF isn't a thing any more
THANK GOD

Kibbles

I'm curious as to how the Halo 3/4 ports are going to work out, are we keeping our stats and allowed to play with Xbox 360 players or???

based ntkrnl where are you?

Mistel

Banned
Settler is just frustratingly awful. I don't think I've ever played a balanced game on that stupid map.... Which makes aspects of it seem even worse.

Whoever made it should be barred from making maps ever again
Who ever design most of the maps should be let near map design again. Settler has that ridge, vertigo has no flow, meltdown is just well meltdown. The list of bad maps just goes on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom