• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting.

It's fan art, but damn does it look good.

LvZvT7d.jpg

xqbLopb.jpg

I like it much more than the official design honestly. 343i or whomever is doing the live action Halo series should hire that guy.

It's weird.
Slightly incongruous in places, but I would not say I hate it. Nor would I be happy with it.
But I'd like to see it with a few coats of polish.

I'll never get over how the Didact looks. Yeesh.

Mistel

Banned
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Stormtrooper, you might as well start a "HaloGAF Hot Babes Circle Jerk |OT| YMMV" at this point.

m23

H0sjq.gif

So I have the money to buy an Xbox One. But only one game for the time being (still keeping 360 though). What game is worth getting? I'm leaning towards Forza

Seeing as how Titanfall is coming pretty soon, it's probably the best choice. Forza is an amazing racer, but content wise not so strong.

Omni

I'd wait for Titanfall, personally.

Killer Instinct is free.

Titanfall comes out within the next 3 weeks. wait for that?

Seeing as how Titanfall is coming pretty soon, it's probably the best choice. Forza is an amazing racer, but content wise not so strong.
Well that seems pretty one sided! I'll probably just wait for that, then. Will probably have the extra money to buy Forza then as well anyway. Cheers guys

Fuchsdh

How is she freakish? Not that she suits everyone's tastes, but still...

article with top 5 slowest and fastestit links to the full list on a NSFW site. 1.21 for Alaska and 7.03 for New mexico.

Not in a bad way. I just mean she is not designed like a normal human being. She's the closest thing to a doll turned into a human I can think of. Her legs are waay longer proportionally than most people. She was a perfect siren in Doctor Who, for sure.

I never get Shatter and Wreckage anymore. Shatter is unplayable in splitscreen, Wreckage just plain sucks, so either one isn't a big loss.
Still shitty i never see DLC maps despite owning them...

Maps that are playable in splitscreen:

Haven.

This has been Hydranockz. Thank you and good night.

Homeboyd

I'd wait for Titanfall, personally.
I gotta say, I wasn't sold on this initially (especially considering how much GAF liked it), but I watched tons of streams the past few days and I'm missing it. Hadn't played it yet, but shit does look fun. Still need that H2AMP confirmed tho.

Mistel

Banned
Her playboy and paradise magazine shoots are really nice just in case you're curious.
Stormtrooper, you might as well start a "HaloGAF Hot Babes Circle Jerk |OT| YMMV" at this point.
That would turn into a den of deabuchry within seconds... And I couldn't link it in the thread.

Gratz on 1000 posts ITT.
I'll be shocked if I'm not quit banned again by tomorrow. Got JIP into a red bar game 3 times in a row. :(
It breaks the mobile gaf post count chart, good luck avoiding those quit bans.

Not in a bad way. I just mean she is not designed like a normal human being. She's the closest thing to a doll turned into a human I can think of. Her legs are waay longer proportionally than most people. She was a perfect siren in Doctor Who, for sure.
Yeah her legs do go on forever, so it does make some of her proportions look doll like. She was a great siren though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom