• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghazi

so the bone is still sticking out of the top of my finger. It looks gross.
753826.gif

B..but Halo 5?

I kind of wish that that the controls were more similar to I Made A Game With Zombies In It to where the right joystick shot when moved to a direction. Pressing the right trigger plus aiming with the right joystick just feels foreign to me.

Coming from games like GeoWars ( GW > ) and shit, I feel ya. But they just had to make it easier for pleebs to manage ammo :)

Fuchsdh

so the bone is still sticking out of the top of my finger. It looks gross.

I'm not a doctor, but that sounds like it should get some attention.

I don't want to see your posts show up as a newsource for the Kotaku article, "Halo dev dies from
contextualizing the universe
gangrene"

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Coming from games like GeoWars ( GW > ) and shit, I feel ya. But they just had to make it easier for pleebs to manage ammo :)

nah son, it's to retain Halo mechanics and feel. Geometry Wars control and ammo would have been a much easier schema. Not without appeal, but a different game fo sho.

Ghazi

Gavin is funny with all the stupid stuff he does. But seriously I'd be an emotional wreck after maiming myself more so if I could see bone.
I'm sure he his, Franklez did they not over you a cover or anything. Fire your doctor if he didn't because that should've been the first thing he did, you at least have it bandaged right?

nah son, it's to retain Halo mechanics and feel. Geometry Wars control and ammo would have been a much easier schema. Not without appeal, but a different game fo sho.

Sorry if your injuries are interfering, but the "pleebs" comment was a joke yo. I don't have any issues with pulling the trigger. But there will never be a day where *I* fault GW. Well, maybe 1 exception: it takes so many damn hours to finish a high score game.

Stinkles

I'm sure he his, Franklez did they not over you a cover or anything. Fire your doctor if he didn't because that should've been the first thing he did, you at least have it bandaged right?

weird foam patch thing. And bandages. But the bone wasn't visible till Monday so I am going back.

Stinkles

Sorry if your injuries are interfering, but the "pleebs" comment was a joke yo. I don't have any issues with pulling the trigger. But there will never be a day where *I* fault GW. Well, maybe 1 exception: it takes so many damn hours to finish a high score game.

relax. Take a load off. We're all family here. Except Letters. If you see him call a mod.

Ghazi

weird foam patch thing. And bandages. But the bone wasn't visible till Monday so I am going back.

NOICE! Hopefully it's not bleeding or anything, I can't think that exposed skin and bone is healthy.

Hit up Bonnie about a cybernetic replacement or something, I'm sure if a robotic arm was included in Halsey's health coverage she'd be able to get you a single finger.

Booties

Banned
I never read lotr or the hobbit. What's the opinions on The Hobbit? I kinda liked it better than lotr. Lotr bored me after the fellowship.

I never read lotr or the hobbit. What's the opinions on The Hobbit? I kinda liked it better than lotr. Lotr bored me after the fellowship.

Just saw DoS last weekend. Other than the fact that they didn't need 3 long films this time around and the adaptation continued the path of adding tons of filler, it was alright. Better than Unexpected Journey, imo. However, one thing that bugged me throughout the film was the inconsistency of the post-production, esp. CG. It's like they spent a bunch of their
bandwidth
CG budget on Smaug, the orcs, and the forest stuff, then stretched whatever they had left to make the rest. Especially disappointing were the quality of many parts of the barrel escape and the molten gold. Shots from those parts killed the immersion so much for me at times, with unnatural looking animations and poor art (dat gold - smh). Then you see some of the other scenes and those same areas of complaint are done amazingly well.

Overall, good flick, but like the first, could have been better. I would imagine if one has only seen the movies too, some of the "imminent danger" is removed from the Hobbit films since you know certain characters are never really in peril (Legolas, Gandalf, Bilbo, etc.) since they appear in LOTR. Of course, same is true of book readers, but it's more important in movies usually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom