• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT19| 793 Posts, And None Worth Reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madness

Sorry, Ragnarok quoted me earlier and I sent it out to him.

Oh yeah that's fine, just that I heard right now about sleeping dogs and tomb raider going free. I've had gold for so long. Initially during the og Xbox for games like Conker, Halo 2, and then I stopped in 05, restarted it in 06 and had like 7+ years of it. Just expired two weeks ago and I have no plans to pay to renew it until either TitanFall or maybe Halo 5.

Ghazi

Oh yeah that's fine, just that I heard right now about sleeping dogs and tomb raider going free. I've had gold for so long. Initially during the og Xbox for games like Conker, Halo 2, and then I stopped in 05, restarted it in 06 and had like 7+ years of it. Just expired two weeks ago and I have no plans to pay to renew it until either TitanFall or maybe Halo 5.

Tbh, that's probably a good plan. Nothing of worth/note with online connectivity is coming out until March anyway (TitanFall, Dark Souls 2).

Mistel

Banned
ajr7zyQ_460sa.gif

It will be a long year.
Nah it will fly by, its nearly been three months since I started posting.

Lol, I became silver like 2 weeks ago after nearly 7+ straight years of Gold, and only now do they announce tomb raider and sleeping dogs for free, two games I never played, just as it runs out. I mean they offered gears of War before these games, geez.
I've got some gold codes there only a couple days or single ones, but your welcome to them if you would like them.

Madness

I wouldn't think trials would count towards the games for gold program right? Besides I'm not really dying to play them as it is. If it counts, then I wouldn't mind, but if they don't, then it's fine and I wouldn't really need them. First time in a long time, I'm not really playing any multiplayer at all. Even with Reach, I played well into 2011 and again the months leading upto Halo 4 launch in 2012.

Fuchsdh

Okay that is funny nearly as funny as this was Hannah was my girlfriend when I first read it.

This story begins with a polaroid.
And ends with all kinds of bannings, PM requests, and failure.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=11347422&postcount=4

There's some beautiful one liners in there.

Off-topic. Most wretched hive of scum, villainy, etc.

Happy new years everyone. Going to sleep it off now. Juices sounds positive. Things are weird.

So our block party almost started the whole desert on fire, so I guess that's a good start to the new year?

What are you doing posting about Spartan Ops...in 2014?

Kappa

PNut

Banned
Happy New Year

Brought in new year playing halo 4. Party up, back out on good kids, shit on bad kids. Never lose a game.

Looking forward to AGDQ next week.

Omni

Spartan Ops... A big part of me hopes that they'll just drop it and give us back Firefight. If they're so insistent on some episodic content to keep people coming back, then they should release a new map every month with some CGI storyline. I don't see why they have to fuse gameplay and story together... especially since it's obvious 343i doesn't know how to do so without a hundred million mundane buttons and overly used scripted events.

heckfu

Banned
Spartan Ops... A big part of me hopes that they'll just drop it and give us back Firefight. If they're so insistent on some episodic content to keep people coming back, then they should release a new map every month with some CGI storyline. I don't see why they have to fuse gameplay and story together... especially since it's obvious 343i doesn't know how to do so without a hundred million mundane buttons and overly used scripted events.

wasn't it confirmed to not be coming back? i thought that was posted here at some point pretty recently...could be wrong though.

Nowise10

wasn't it confirmed to not be coming back? i thought that was posted here at some point pretty recently...could be wrong though.

I thought I saw the opposite, and on some Microsoft job listing website for 343i, had something listed for "episodic content". I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom