• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

i just want to see if the game will continue to have a balanced start, thats ultimately what im nervous of.

Everybody starting on equal footing is one of the most crucial hooks of Halo multiplayer. I remember when I first saw COD 4 and this guy was trying to convince me to changeover from Halo 3; I saw that not everybody started the same and that if you'd played the game longer you had non-organic advantages over a new player. Instant turn off. Fuck that shit, it's bad enough in Reach.

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Everybody starting on equal footing is one of the most crucial hooks of Halo multiplayer. I remember when I first saw COD 4 and this guy was trying to convince me to changeover from Halo 3; I saw that not everybody started the same and that if you'd played the game longer you had non-organic advantages over a new player. Instant turn off. Fuck that shit, it's bad enough in Reach.

If that equal footing is BR starts across the board then I agree!

Evil Duncan is like Evil Bender, where eventually you realize that regular Bender is more evil than Evil Bender.

Let's be honest. They're both evil.

0O1qn.png

I'm not worried about the "perks" or whatever it is. As long as the gunplay feels like Halo and the movement feels like Halo I will most likely enjoy it.

Edit: speaking of assasinations, did you received my PM Duncan?
Yep, got it!

you know I'm not sure but Duncan? Are you the Duncan from H1

Probably not, I have no idea what you're referring to.

-------
montage.jpg

Update Time!

If you have clips you haven't submitted, DO IT NOW. *cough* Tashi *cough*

Please send me the links (or PM) before tomorrow at 5pm EST - I'm going to be out of town this weekend and won't be able to download them from Bungie.net after that.

If you miss that deadline it's not the end of the world. Just put the file up in your file share and I can use the in-game browser to search for your gamertag. It's just more of a pain in the ass that way and since I'm going to start locking down what clips to use you might not be guaranteed a spot in the montage.

On a lighter note, I have about 140 clips from 42 different Gaffers. It's going to take me a while to capture them all, which is why I haven't completely closed submissions yet. If you sent me a link already, I've downloaded the files and you can now delete them from your file share if needed.

I hope you guys like sniper multikills on Asylum. ;P

Yep, got it!

Probably not, I have no idea what you're referring to.

-------
montage.jpg

Update Time!

If you have clips you haven't submitted, DO IT NOW. *cough* Tashi *cough*

Please send me the links (or PM) before tomorrow at 5pm EST - I'm going to be out of town this weekend and won't be able to download them from Bungie.net after that.

If you miss that deadline it's not the end of the world. Just put the file up in your file share and I can use the in-game browser to search for your gamertag. It's just more of a pain in the ass that way and since I'm going to start locking down what clips to use you might not be guaranteed a spot in the montage.

On a lighter note, I have about 140 clips from 42 different Gaffers. It's going to take me a while to capture them all, which is why I haven't completely closed submissions yet. If you sent me a link already, I've downloaded the files and you can now delete them from your file share if needed.

I hope you guys like sniper multikills on Asylum. ;P

Oh fudge I need to do this. Also what the fuck did I just walk into.

I had this thought of the montage being dotted with Tashi's triples, and ending with a post-credit overkill, and it made me smile.

Who supplies the overkill clip? I wouldn't stoop that low. The Tashi Ceiling has gotten too much attention from the Halo Bulletin anyways. [/hipster]

Check your PMs.

Damn it, Plywood. I'm halfway through Clash of Kings and now all the Tyrion chapters are going to make me giggle.

Well, moreso than they usually do.

he made a lot of awesome halo 1 videos

Nope, not I.

The only Halo CE video I ever helped make was a terrible, terrible machinima version of Othello for a school project.

Top Bottom