• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Damn it, Plywood. I'm halfway through Clash of Kings and now all the Tyrion chapters are going to make me giggle.

Well, moreso than they usually do.
3czMv.gif

Same, I either: already clipped my montage worthy stuff and thus don't have the original file or I never bothered with the film when I had montage worthy stuff.
Pfft, whatever. You could probably just jump into MM, play a few games and have something worth clipping.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
It gets better after Arcadia? I believe. The cutscenes are pretty cool anyway.
It sometimes takes me a while to get into games, especially after slow beginnings and bad first impressions. But it's Halo, so I'll be patient with it.

Booshka

Currently I don't know, but it seems like a good idea.

Your portion of the montage should just be looking at your Bnet to show the 100 Perfections, your 100 Perfections post in this thread, and the Gaming thread you made about it. That should suffice.

I'm assuming I'm going to be one of those sniper multikill clips on Asylum.

I really hate how gimped the game is as soon as someone quits in something like oddball. Can you make gametypes next time with some sort of game awareness about the realities of quitters. Don't make the radar go away and don't make the ball guys slow as fuck if people are just gonna bail anyway.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just retire from getting perfections.
I can't because I know that if I start playing Reach MM again my next goal will be 117 Perfections and from there 200 and after 1,000 which I'd never reach because H4 would be out by then.
Your portion of the montage should just be looking at your Bnet to show the 100 Perfections, your 100 Perfections post in this thread, and the Gaming thread you made about it. That should suffice.
I would love that.

PNut

Banned
Why is all the DLC required to play BTB in Halo 3? Better yet, why is DLC required at all in any playlist in Halo 3?

*sigh*

Control the top, get OS, get snipers, spawn kill scrubs spawning on the bottom.

Block OS spawn (stand there), when you run low on ammo get 2 people and aim at OS spawn and let them spawn there, slaughter them for magnum rounds.

tldr: adapt

Only way up is lifts. So you can just camp lifts with nades. Tried to get on top multiple times only to get naded at lift. Any good map worth a fucking remake has a way for people to nade those on top in order to retake it, prisoner does not.

Sorry for bowing out early guys but I'm sick of Reach's shit and I was reminded tonight why staying the fuck away for a while is good for my health.

wwm0nkey

For those going to PAX be sure to try out FireFall, you get in the beta if you try it at PAX.

From what I have played in the last test it is pretty much what I envisioned a Halo MMO would end up as.

chaosz3ro

Neo Member
*sigh*

Control the top, get OS, get snipers, spawn kill scrubs spawning on the bottom.

Block OS spawn (stand there), when you run low on ammo get 2 people and aim at OS spawn and let them spawn there, slaughter them for magnum rounds.

tldr: adapt

yeah I'll adapt to people spawning literally two feet behind me, and spawning with a rocket LITERALLY flying at me

prisoner is a shit map and there is no adapting to it

yeah I'll adapt to people spawning literally two feet behind me, and spawning with a rocket LITERALLY flying at me

prisoner is a shit map and there is no adapting to it

I adapt to shit by quitting it now. I just don't care anymore. 1 flag anni on high noon? Anything on Prisoner? Yeah no.

Ramirez

I saw The Hunger Games tonight, going in with no information whatsoever aside from the trailer, I walked away happy. I felt the ending felt a bit rushed, but overall, good movie. Anyone read the books? Worth it?

GhaleonEB

I saw The Hunger Games tonight, going in with no information whatsoever aside from the trailer, I walked away happy. I felt the ending felt a bit rushed, but overall, good movie. Anyone read the books? Worth it?

My wife liked them, apparently they're much more violent than the film.

Top Bottom