• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

Is that the part where you change the channel cause the show is terrible?

shots fired
I honestly tried to give that show a shot, but one episode was all I could manage before I wanted to stab myself in the brain with an ice pick. Figures that the main star is from my home town of Houston. :-\

I honestly tried to give that show a shot, but one episode was all I could manage before I wanted to stab myself in the brain with an ice pick. Figures that the main star is from my home town of Houston. :-\

I think I suffered through 3 full episodes determined to try to understand why everything thinks the show is so good.

Turns out there is nothing to understand, it's just a bad TV show.

I think I suffered through 3 full episodes determined to try to understand why everything thinks the show is so good.

Turns out there is nothing to understand, it's just a bad TV show.
People like the series a lot here. Furthermore they think they are nerds. I watched with them the show. Asked them if they understand the references, they didn't. But they laughed. But there is a reason for the popularity: It is aired at the most successful TV channel together with Simpsons and Two And A Half-Men. Urgh.

bsangel asked over twitter:
neoGAF, anybody have a good (and by good, I mean photoshopped) picture of Frankie I can use in today's Bulletin?
http://twitter.com/bsangel/statuses/177493273869434880

Which art book is the first one from? I must not have it.. I know I missed out on the Halo 3 one =(

Here

The art of halo 3 I snagged it on launch good job getting one now it's out of print and selling for about £100, I plan to scan it all into my pc for various reason I'd be happy to RAR it and share if you wanted. I figure since its out of print and such it won't really be much of an issue.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
HaloGaf Assemble!

BSAngel needs a good photoshopped pic of Frankie for the bulletin!

2012-03-07_1439.png

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Heck I need a song for next week's montage.

Just about done with this week's montage. I like the way it's shaping up. Gonna see if I can get any last minute clips tonight but other wise it will be dropping after midnight :)

Havok

HaloGaf Assemble!

2012-03-07_1439.png
Courtesy of our own Voltron64 from the Halo 3 thread (I hope I'm crediting that right, it's been a long time):

FrankieLoveChunk.jpg

There's a variant where Luke is shopped onto Chunk but I can't seem to find it.

wwm0nkey

Kind of an off topic question but I want to know if anyone here has an answer for this.

Why can't/don't most console games update/patch their netcode? I know Perfect Dark Zero did it and it was going to get a 50+ player patch too (but that was scrapped) and Call of Duty does it from time to time but why hasn't a Halo game done it in its life cycle? Halo 3 with improved netcode would have been glorious when it was still vastly populated.

Courtesy of our own Voltron64 from the Halo 3 thread:

FrankieLoveChunk.jpg

HOLY SHIT! XD

So I was going through the behind the scenes video again and this stood out to me-

Notice the Spartan is holding the gun with his left hand while all others are right handed? That once again leads me to think that the grey Spartan IVs without the MP stripes may be from campaign. I think its clear that we will see these Spartans during SP, at least to some extent, which makes me think that she may be one of the Spartan IVs-

While its most likely she is a brand new character, I am still toying around with the idea that she is Lucy from Ghost of Onyx and Glasslands.

While I'm at it, Ill post a few other shots I took that I liked a lot.

HaloGaf Assemble!

2012-03-07_1439.png

Someone photoshop this-
cmsv7.png

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Courtesy of our own Voltron64 from the Halo 3 thread (I hope I'm crediting that right, it's been a long time):

FrankieLoveChunk.jpg

:lol omg

Need music?

Take your pick:
http://youtu.be/hE3GoH9L-dc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6H-2QnT5GbY
http://youtu.be/MhxWk1hkPjA

Edit: That female face render looks to me like a grown up version of Arya from Game of Thrones.

I can't even get mad at you lol

I totally agree that she looks how I would picture
Lucy

Yup, she perfictly fits the description, at least from how I imagined it. Glasslands Spoiler:
Given it was said that Spartan III's could join the Spartan IV program if they wanted, I think its a safe possibility that she joined

FrankieLoveChunk.jpg

I just wanted to make the joke that she asked for photoshopped pics and not RL but then I realized that it is a really hard insult. So someone else can make the joke.

FyreWulff

Would like to throw out something about the current focus on Team Slayer and Invasion maps:

- Alternate versions of DLC maps are not only wanted, but encouraged

- An Invasion map does not need to support Invasion Slayer or Invasion Skirmish.

zap

Would like to throw out something about the current focus on Team Slayer and Invasion maps:

- Alternate versions of DLC maps are not only wanted, but encouraged

- An Invasion map does not need to support Invasion Slayer or Invasion Skirmish.

So can someone please just delete all the power Weapons from Battle Canyon and submit it?

heckfu

Banned
So can someone please just delete all the power Weapons from Battle Canyon and submit it?

All? Rockets and sniper are too classic to remove, in my opinion. Grenade launchers maybe, but still not sold on all power weapons being taken out.

FyreWulff

All? Rockets and sniper are too classic to remove, in my opinion. Grenade launchers maybe, but still not sold on all power weapons being taken out.

How 'bout you two guys get together, forge up a variant, get a test film and then I can submit it? Interested to see what a third version of BC would play like.

edit: Anyone know where I can get overheads of the Anniversary maps? I need to make some vehicle/weapon layouts for the Heavies maps but Bungie never supported heatmaps for Anniversary.

Just do Battle Canyon with the Beaver Creek weapon spawns. Problem fixed.

Maybe put a Grenade Launcher where OS would be, because obviously there is no OS for the 'Reach' version.

How 'bout you two guys get together, forge up a variant, get a test film and then I can submit it? Interested to see what a third version of BC would play like.

edit: Anyone know where I can get overheads of the Anniversary maps? I need to make some vehicle/weapon layouts for the Heavies maps but Bungie never supported heatmaps for Anniversary.

Get the camera out of the map in theater.

Oh yeah and I decided to try out the new stuff in btb. This was the result.

Top Bottom