• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT2| Hyper-Athletic Speed And Mass And Weight and Power

wwm0nkey

1lzyj.jpg

This needs to be in the bulletin!

what is happening help

Sorry Frank, it needs to happen.

BigShow36

Dear 343:

Why is my reticle still in the lower half of the screen in Halo 4? Can I have an option to make it in the middle of my screen so I can see wtf is going on?

Thanks.

I added Halogaf, sending now:

http://i.imgur.com/GwFtC.jpg[IMG]

[URL="https://twitter.com/#!/CyReN_/status/177506168732782593"]I tweeted her, feel free to send it or rt.[/URL][/QUOTE]
Absolutely amazing. Wow. clapping.gif

[quote="BigShow36, post: 35822486"]Dear 343:

Why is my reticle still in the lower half of the screen in Halo 4? Can I have an option to make it in the middle of my screen so I can see wtf is going on?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]
They're looking for questions on Halo Waypoint, might be a better place to post it.

GhaleonEB

Dear 343:

Thanks.

Dear 343: please don't change the reticle location. It's more important to see stuff and things up ahead of me than it is to see the ground at my feet.

Thanks.

Still bothers me now that I know it :(

It was a bug in Halo 2, thats why its down their. Its whatever though you don't notice it a lot unless you are switching between FPS games often.

Wow I didn't know that. Halo 2 had the best bugs.

Regardless I like it where it is and it has never bothered me switching between other games.

So I know iron sights are not right for Halo, at least the way they are implemented into other FPS's, but would anyone be opposed to them if it were strictly cosmetic? Such as the zoom feature remains the same, but simply you see the bits of the scope around the zoom and where it attaches to the gun? By no means should it effect gameplay, it would simply be a small cosmetic change, and I think it could work pretty well visually.

I am not suggesting throwing "Ironsights" on every weapon, simply giving the zoom screen more complexity with weapons that have scopes.

There's only one, Batman TAS.

Brave and the bold is the shit, The batman has some awesome character designs and batman beyond has some good storylines.

In other news, when will bullets start coming out of guns instead of the spartans FACE.

Surely they could draw the projectiles lower than the invisible damaging projectile they would converge at the same point.

Fracas

#fuckonami
He can't lurk. Post it in the FB group, dude.

You guys actually use the page? I should probably join/apply then.
And those Frankie pictures are awesome.

So I know iron sights are not right for Halo, at least the way they are implemented into other FPS's, but would anyone be opposed to them if it were strictly cosmetic? Such as the zoom feature remains the same, but simply you see the bits of the scope around the zoom and where it attaches to the gun? By no means should it effect gameplay, it would simply be a small cosmetic change, and I think it could work pretty well visually.

I am not suggesting throwing "Ironsights" on every weapon, simply giving the zoom screen more complexity with weapons that have scopes.

I'd be ok with that. Either way is fine with me, really.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Looks like MLG 7.1 is out. They made some changes to Damnation. I hope they reach 343 in time for next month's update!

Looks like MLG 7.1 is out. They made some changes to Damnation. I hope they reach 343 in time for next month's update!

MLG Penance v7.1

Rockets and Camo no longer spawn at the start
Sniper Rifle has been moved inside the Sniper room

I like the changes. It lowers the starting advantage of red and makes the game less chaotic at the start.

wwm0nkey

Due to no batteries for my 360 controller (which means no ME3) I decided to read up on IPv6 again and the 360 might support it very soon. Apparently Microsoft is one of the biggest opponents of NAT due to how difficult it makes P2P matchmaking on the 360. Due to this being a big reason for them to be against it we might see IPv6 implemented in a summer update. Also from what I understand currently it is a bitch for developers to deal with all these NAT settings as well.

Wont help ping or playing with people across the sea but it should still make connecting to other users a hell of a lot easier which is always a plus.

EDIT: Reason I am posting this is because IPv6 hits way before Halo 4 launches, so maybe we will see some of the befits of the new protocol in Halo 4 MM.

I like everything I just saw.

The stream feature looks sick but not very practical. I would like to see an improvement on party details though.

Will probably end up doing that, I have a wired GameStop brand one but....well you probably know why I don't use that one.
Wired is the way dude.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yea I'm so glad I went wired too. I dealt with those Wireless controllers for too long man.

CyReN

I use wireless since I don't lan that much anymore, love not tripping of cords (I have headphone and astro cord).

Each controller has their own flaws though, with wired you might get a slow turner.

Top Bottom