• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

:lol thanks everybody

hola1.gif

Oh look a mexican hat... really? you're a disgusting man.

Also, 24.4% unemployment rate, FUCK YEAH!

J10

Banned
I have a question for Frankie.

Will The Assembly make another appearance somewhere in the Halo fiction in near future? Please say yes.

senador

Banned
What a bunch of assholery going on in here. The thing about being offensive is that it doesn't really matter if you deem it non-offensive or if didn't mean it that way, if it offends someone, and you keep it up, that's offensive, and its a dick move. Pretty disappointing to see.

I'm sorry. I tried to find them but I only found new ones:

Source.

Damn look at the Details... I can not imagine how awesome 4's Master Chief will looks like. If ThreeA is going to make him, you definitely have to stay up late to pre-order him before it is sold out.

Those look great, but I don't want Carter or Reach figs. :/ Been waiting for some cool shit from them, I hope they do some Halo 4 stuff in a timely manner.

I think you need a few alcoholic drinks to follow this thread sometimes.

Btw. Who has the Hybrid Beta? And which fraction did you join?

I got it. I played a few rounds and thought it was pretty fun. I joined the humans? (don't know the name) because that's what it suggested when I started.

kylej

Banned
What a bunch of assholery going on in here. The thing about being offensive is that it doesn't really matter if you deem it non-offensive or if didn't mean it that way, if it offends someone, and you keep it up, that's offensive, and its a dick move. Pretty disappointing to see.

If people had to stop doing something, just because someone somewhere was offended by it, we'd still be sitting in mud huts eating bugs and leaves.

My goodness that is gorgeous. I've been dreaming of a 1/6 scale Halo line for a while now and if it's not Hot Toys I'm glad it's threeA taking the reigns.

By the way, where are these pics from?

Oops sorry, I forgot to mention I found them on Sideshowcollectors. I post poorly when tired.
5:30am, in New Jersey. 2 sleeps til something Cyren and Kyle don't care about but Ghaleon might.
Hmmmm...

It'd be awesome if we get first screenshots of the Shield World environment.

But that does not fit under "nothing huge".

That would be amazing, and I cannot wait until that time eventually comes.. But yeah, I guess it will have to do with the books, and that means there should be something interesting. Still, I wanna see stuff from the game, haha.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
At this moment I noticed that I never read Reach's data pads...

Your realization forced my realization of the same thing.

If people had to stop doing something, just because someone somewhere was offended by it, we'd still be sitting in mud huts eating bugs and leaves.

It's just another step in the pussification of society.

People need to realize they have the right to NOT be offended.

Top Bottom