• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

G17

Frankie needs to do a weekly update once a month for sure. Really entertaining read. Also of course as others mentioned, the video to spread awareness about Cystic Fibrosis month was very nice of him. Really a horrible genetic disease. With more funding, big advancements will be made. Look how far we've gotten in the past 15 years already.

FyreWulff

These new headphones are so much better. Fuller bass and range. The Spirits on Installation 04 sound ominous and forboding as they come in. The main menu has a gentle rolling rumble to it. I feel like I've been missing half of Reach's sound.

Fantastic bulletin Frankie. I see you added Ramirez's vid, that was very nice from you. Bravo.

Really hyped for this game!

You know, if clans ever return, it would be awesome to set up matches (in customs) where you can add advantages/disadvantages (handicaps) for one team or the other.

Like "Blue team starts at -10" or "Red team can not pick up power weapons" etc...

Talk about bragging rights.

Don't know about the other but you can totallly do that with Reach's Megalo tools.

You could also have a gametype where blue team spawned with covy weapons in some kind of slayer-objective focused rounds...

343 pls

Edit: Damn Letters, that gif is awesome!

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Holy fuck.

I guess I'll ask HaloGaf here, anyone nab extra tickets to PAX? I forgot to remind myself about getting 'em right away, and missed out on the 3 day pass...again.

Anyone happen to have an extra or something, shoot me a PM. Wouldn't mind paying some extra, I need to make it to the HaloGaf meet. :/

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Damn I really wanna go now that I see how many of HaloGAF are going. Gotta go and record HaloGAF Radio! ;)

Holy fuck.

I guess I'll ask HaloGaf here, anyone nab extra tickets to PAX? I forgot to remind myself about getting 'em right away, and missed out on the 3 day pass...again.

Anyone happen to have an extra or something, shoot me a PM. Wouldn't mind paying some extra, I need to make it to the HaloGaf meet. :/

Damn I really wanna go now that I see how many of HaloGAF are going. Gotta go and record HaloGAF Radio! ;)
A lot are going. Saturday passes are sold out now too.

I hope Duncan got a pass for me. :/ At least I'm still looking for room share partners from Thu-Mon.

HaloGAF Radio panel!

Also, let's record this Friday instead of next Friday. I'm enjoying these podcasts. :D

And Ghaleon, check your PMs.
A friend of mine does a Podcast panel. He's from the Grifball group but maybe you should contact him. (If you are really interested to be part of a panel. :)) @The_Texorcist

Tashi

HaloGAF Radio panel!

Also, let's record this Friday instead of next Friday. I'm enjoying these podcasts. :D

And Ghaleon, check your PMs.

Lol we gotta see what everyone else is up to. Maybe.

Maybe if we get super popular we can do a panel at PAX one day. That would be awesome.

TheOddOne

Just read the bulletin, great stuff but what stuck out was Cystic Fibrosis Awareness reminder. That's really cool that Frank put it there <3

TheOddOne

300 posts, welcome to the club

Don't get banned, or we'll make fun of your junior status like Fyrewulf or OddOne
JN-7.gif

I'm curious as to which rifle will be the starting weapon in H4 SWAT. Boy, I hope it's the BR.

Wat?

SWAT is a gametype where a single shot weapon is objectively better.

Judging by what we've seen though, I wouldn't be surprised even you have an option.

daedalius

The Microsoft jobs site is difficult to navigate, just so you guys know.

This recruiter says they are hiring art positions in Washington, maybe more for 343? ;)

Gazzawa

Reach was shit last night.
Wtf elzar u promised the funz and you did not deliver. are you working for Bungie now?
awwwww shit

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I'm curious as to which rifle will be the starting weapon in H4 SWAT. Boy, I hope it's the BR.

All depends on how gray we can make the Forge version of Asylum. If we get it super gray, then BR. If it looks colorful, then Pistol only.

Karl2177

Frank/Ellis: Pass it on to your web guys that there is no "Super Slayer" playlist option in the Stats page of the player profile.

Tashi

3-day passes will be sold for ~$300 unfortunately... fucking assholes who do that but it happens for every big event...

Damn that's a lot. When the time is right I'll advertise myself in the buy/sell/trade thread for passes from people who can't make it. I know there are lots of people who buy the passes just in case they are able to make it. I really really wanna go.

Fuchsdh

Well the fact that they went so fast saves
Me the agony of trying to decide whether to go. :)
Bah. I totally meant to buy two or three extra 3-days, but spaced. :(

Maybe i can get a press pass...

Why don't you try that all the time? When I worked for a print rag that was my default mode :)

Top Bottom