• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT3| Remember Reach?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
In the next 600 hours you will hear some new Halo info.
iJUsWkfX3wdDQ.gif

Havok

None of you jerks mentioned that Trials would make me hate myself and the rest of the world.

Some serious controller clenching took place.

Lot of negativity going on in this thread right now. Everybody relax and take a breather, BS Angel is doing her best. You've just got to trust in her ability.
You are quickly becoming my favorite poster on gaf.

Animation15_medium_medium.gif

+- 2 cortana sex dreams.
You're not experiencing those every night?

Halo 4 drought sucks.
agreed. E3 will get here soon enough, though. I'm happy we're within the one month time frame, at least.

lybertyboy

Thinks the Evil Empire is just misunderstood.
How can a zombie with 8-bit stylings be so terrifying?
Minecraft360

Ladies love the SpOps.

Halo.

Fracas

#fuckonami
What happened to the Halo 2 Vista game night Saturday? Is that still a thing? 'Cause I'm down.

And geez that bulletin was a waste of time lol

Someone explain to me how Squad Slayer was taken out because people wanted a Team Slayer experience with the TU settings, but then they decided it was ok to add Zero Bloom Slayer to Super Slayer? Zero Bloom plays just as bad as vanilla. Take that garbage out please, and I mean the entire Super Slayer playlist. Just bring back Squad.

Recarpo

Someone explain to me how Squad Slayer was taken out because people wanted a Team Slayer experience with the TU settings, but then they decided it was ok to add Zero Bloom Slayer to Super Slayer? Zero Bloom plays just as bad as vanilla. Take that garbage out please, and I mean the entire Super Slayer playlist. Just bring back Squad.

Yes, please. Never understood the reasoning for taking out squad slayer. One of my most played lists.

Yes, please. Never understood the reasoning for taking out squad slayer. One of my most played lists.

Yeah I ran Squad Slayer all the time, then they removed it and I've played significantly less since. I just can't stand Forge maps all the time and armor lock. I also enjoy 5 v 5 more than 4 v 4.

FyreWulff

They decided to split Team Slayer into it's original form and a TU version

Reach is at playlist cap

they announce that the Beta playlist is going to come back eventually

Squad Slayer bites it to make room for Super Slayer and to leave room for the return of Beta

Zero Bloom and Anni Squad have bit it since then

They cling on to Super Slayer because I don't know

Its a mans game.

Says the kid who cant seem to get a kill lol.
stealthedit: nevermind, thought you were talking about me

that said, seems like some sketchy connections there too

maybe if they made you respawn somewhere else with everyone else who's died and let you just fool around and kill each other there it would be better

stealthedit: nevermind, thought you were talking about me

that said, seems like some sketchy connections there too

maybe if they made you respawn somewhere else with everyone else who's died and let you just fool around and kill each other there it would be better

I think youre just supposed to watch and learn. Its not like constant entertainment. Yea I'm choking hard though.

Were playing the 8 player version now and the connection seems to be better. Still seems pretty host dependent though.

Top Bottom