• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Anyone know where you can watch a stream of Microsoft's press conference at E3?
I know how it feels to have your people be eaten.

Haha well played.
image.php

Tell him to go fuck himself

Eh its nice enough i suppose, i dont know much about this just mad player or the guys he is playing with,

Alot of the stuff in that video seemed like it was Snipers on open maps with scrubs or him standing far away from a hill and sniping at it, aswell as people running at him without shooting or nading just strikes me as kid of odd.

You just described 99% of Halo montages!

IGN, G4, Gamespot?
Yep, also if you can't make it to the computer/don't have G4 like a lot of people in my area.

SpikeTV is also covering it.
Awesome. Not sure why I didn't consider that the main gaming sites would be streaming it. I'll most likely be at a friend's house who doesn't have G4 tv, but does have SpikeTV. That would be simplest. Otherwise we'll just hook up a computer to his tv.

Goddammit I have to work during Microsoft's press conference. Nooooooooooooo

There's going to be so much information to catch up.

I'm really hoping FUD does another news roundup I think dani already confirmed he was. Just in case I'm not around during the conference.

I'm really hoping FUD does another news roundup I think dani already confirmed he was. Just in case I'm not around during the conference.

Will FUD cover CBS stuff as well? LMAO. :p

Sweet! Even though I should be able to watch it all as it happens, it was really useful being able to go back and check out everything Halo related afterwards from FUD before :) Hyyyype!

Watching E3 with you....un-hyyype! :p

Hark to the tale of NelsonZalin,
And the boy he loved so dear...
They remained the best of friends,
For years and years and years.

ezlar pls

Probably the funniest gif I saw from that E3 gif thread haha

Krow Pls.

Yep, loved that gif along with the reggie/sexy lady one. It gave me conflicted feelings.

Pro-tip: The walls inside the Scarab make sniper bullets bounce. I fired a shot that must've bounced three or four times off the walls and killed myself.

"Show off in Halo Infinity Multiplayer with a Battle Rifle Arctic skin that stands out from the crowd."

"Suit up in Halo Infinity Multiplayer with the Forest armor skin for the Spartan-IV Hazop Armor. The colours of the armor skin can be customized to fit your personality.
*NOTE: Halo Infinity Multiplayer will revert players to default colors in some competitive modes. "

I can understand skins for weapons and stuff that fit maps, like the icy warthog in Avalanche, but this stuff just looks ugly and I don't get the point. I know it's not something that is going to be a big selling point for people so why do it? It's like another case of people thinking they know why CoD sells so they try to get that money but they don't really know.

Top Bottom