• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
LOL dat Canada armor. People will use it too.

Despite HaloGaf reactions, I'm glad they have weapon skins though. Although I hate retailer exclusive stuff.

I can understand skins for weapons and stuff that fit maps, like the icy warthog in Avalanche, but this stuff just looks ugly and I don't get the point. I know it's not something that is going to be a big selling point for people so why do it? It's like another case of people thinking they know why CoD sells so they try to get that money but they don't really know.

Yea. Do people actually buy games because they can customize how their character/gun looks?

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
First Retailer Bullshit Exclusives Announced

EB Canada - BR Skin and Armour

halo_4_bonus_weapon_lg.jpg

halo_4_bonus_suit_lg.jpg

Repost for new page.

I'm okay with weapon skins and armor skins. Increasing customization without affecting gameplay is fine by me.

I'm not happy about retailer exclusives though. I'd feel better if it just let you unlock something early. :(

erpg

GAF parliamentarian
I get it, it's red and white because we're Canadian. Ha.

Throw some geese and beaver decals and you've got yourself a deal, 343i.

At this time of day? Nope
Breakfast of champions, beyotch. ;-)

At this time of day? Especially

At this time of day? Pandas.
Bless you both.

Those patterns are ugly as shit.
My god, everything about those pictures is so completely wrong. Quite possibly the ugliest helmet I've ever seen in a Halo game. Hopefully that's the extent of the retailer exclusive garbage; they can keep it.

Slightly Live

Dirty tag dodger
Play.com reported on their Twitter earlier that they had something Halo related to announce at 4pm - so UK'ers, keep your eyes peeled if you're arsed.

From the Gaming side.

feel

Retailer exclusive BULLSHIT.
I'm okay with weapon skins and armor skins. Increasing customization without affecting gameplay is fine by me.

I'm not happy about retailer exclusives though. I'd feel better if it just let you unlock something early. :(
This.

I'm all for weapon skins (GIMME MY DARK BATTLERIFLE NOM NOM!) and wild new armor paintjob styles, but fuck retailer exclusive crap. :/

As long as I get my Gold with pink polka dots skins when I pre-order the LE, no one gets hurt.

God DAMN that armor design/camo is ugly as sin. Only Letters would rock some shit like that.

ZalinKrow

Really don't like stuff being retailer exclusive :/ I don't mind the armour too much, I've always been a fan of bizarre helmets. Not sure why. I really can't wait to see what they've done with the rest, I'm hoping for a bigger selection than Reach :) Even though Reach was a step up from 3's selection, I'm greedy and want moa.
I had to.

Instead of using resources to create camo skins they could've used them to make Halo 4 run at 60 fps.

For shame 343, for shame.

Smh. C'mon, at least try and be funny if you're gonna be stupid :p

Play.com, dead eye helmet.

http://p.playserver1.com/ProductImages/5/1/2/8/1/4/0/2/20418215_500x500_15.jpg[IMG]

[B]Damn it slightly live![/B]

Top Bottom