• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT4| Trust's a Tough Thing to Come by These Days

PLEASE JUST A LITTLE INFO BEFORE E3 I CANT WAIT

tumblr_llzboygwYo1qill3d.gif

16 guļ līdz prāti ir izpūstas.

eUXst.jpg

Translation: 16 sleeps to mind is blown

If no one knew what I was talking about when I mentioned something coming Friday/Saturday. This is what I was referring to.

So excited if we get something that really does "blow our minds" before E3.

Also agreed, I really like the vibrant colors of the Spartan aesthetic in this game. Hopefully it'll make players easy to see as well.

People liked Orbital.
Since CE was before XBL (and before I got into checking halo info online) my feelings toward the game and its maps was whatever the consensus was amongst my friends. I hated that map (shotguns reign supreme, and I would often get lost in the teleporter maze lol).

I liked orbital *gasp*

feel

If no one knew what I was talking about when I mentioned something coming Friday/Saturday. This is what I was referring to.

You're assuming Frankie can count sleeps worth a damn

bulletin today or should I go to bed?

BS goes to Canada tomorrow then E3 so if not tonight, then not till sometime after E3 is my guess.

You're assuming Frankie can count sleeps worth a damn

Also what I was concerned about, hence why I kept insisting on asking him.

Because when I first saw it I for some reason did some odd calculation where 16 sleeps was June 3rd, I was half artard.

https://twitter.com/bsangel/status/207960683277586432

according to bsangel we are getting one. is it worth staying up for? probably not.

Lol good call, the last time one was worth reading was the BR one about 2 months back and that was marginally better (Frank's was good too though)

Sleeps are a very inaccurate method of time for me. Some days I don't sleep at all. Some days I nap like a boss.

That must be it. He must've anticipated we wouldnt sleep saturday or sunday in anticipation for E3, thus making 16 sleeps from then June 4th. It all makes sense now.

Wow, I tweeted her today about that and got nothing.

I SEE HOW IT IS.

I keed

We get Frank and David(sometimes), the Waypoint people get Jessica.

Ryaaan14

Banned
idk about you guys, but although I was shocked initially at the unusual appearance of the armor sets, they are growing on me more and more every day. And also considering how many we've seen just through the retail exclusives, there must be so many to choose from.

This is going to be the hardest wait for a Halo game ever I think.

idk about you guys, but although I was shocked initially at the unusual appearance of the armor sets, they are growing on me more and more every day. And also considering how many we've seen just through the retail exclusives, there must be so many to choose from.

I agree, I'm getting more and more excited after the initial shock of everything. I think it's kind of a knee jerk reaction to scream at change after Reach. But I'm pumped now. And very excited for E3.

Also agreed, I really like the vibrant colors of the Spartan aesthetic in this game. Hopefully it'll make players easy to see as well.
Frankie, my mind is ready to be blown this Friday/Saturday, please confirm blowing.

While they aren't my favorite, they are growing on me also.

yeOqB.jpg

Yum.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
It's the bulletin where bsangel reveals she is the barnyard bandit.

Which is coincidentally why she is leaving town tomorrow.

At the end of the bulletin bsangel needs to say, I know E3 is 5 days away, but since you keep getting teased by blurry photos that don't really show anything, here's one pic to keep you satisfied until Monday. Obviously the pic will show the BR on that sexy snow map.

blamite

While they aren't my favorite, they are growing on me also.

yeOqB.jpg

Yum.

Not a fan of the armor design (aside from the weird visor, the shoulders are too pointy and the feet look dumb), but the color pattern is really nice. Hopefully skins won't be restricted to only certain armor sets, and there will be plenty to choose from even without the retailer exclusives.

Top Bottom