• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramirez

Cause my shooting has turned to shit, my wolf like survival instincts have faded and my nerves are highly caffeinated.

UCRyN.gif

despite no caffeine

A) You're getting old
B) Perhaps you have a newborn/toddler
C) Girls

Usually one of the three.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
No, but Plywood's standards of shooting like shit is still probably very good.

Gettin too competitive mayne.
My main issues atm, seem to be firing when the reticle is just outside the persons heads and the aim magnetism fails each time. As well as completely disregarding health. Doesn't help that I'm playing Super Slayer which has both TU and ZB(adkjfbwekbfkjwbkjb).

A) You're getting old
B) Perhaps you have a newborn/toddler
C) Girls

Usually one of the three.
I guess I'm getting old.

/foreveralone

My main issues atm, seem to be firing when the reticle is just outside the persons heads and the aim magnetism fails each time. As well as completely disregarding health. Doesn't help that I'm playing Super Slayer which has both TU and ZB(adkjfbwekbfkjwbkjb).
Playing other games makes you sloppy, it happens. I haven't played in nearly 2 months and I'm going all in.

>5 months isn't soon enough.
But maybe there is a life he wants to live. Maybe he wants to fulfill his dreams. You have to let him go Barrow. He is old. He is at the same age as you. Too old to play in this Tournament. Let your Wingman go. Maybe he finds a Wingwoman and falls in love with her...

Seriously dafuq I have written here. wtf.

daedalius

I guess I'm getting old.

/foreveralone

lol21

Bloom is just garbage, even 85%

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Would you settle for Yahtzee? Not sure I could handle the strats people run in Bingo.
Bingo strats? I can't keep up. Yahtzee it is.
Playing other games makes you sloppy, it happens. I haven't played in nearly 2 months and I'm going all in.
I can't even concentrate when I play, I'm all balls deep™ but I don't know where the hole is. I shit you not, on a game of Reflection, I was running up to Sniper and my teammate was coming from shotgun hall and I started shooting him down to one shot before I even realized he was my teammate.

kylej

Banned
I don't want to hear y'all complain about crappy aim. I play on a 42" plasma, anything more than a 2 day break from Halo results in me aiming the reticule like Jackson Pollock flinging paint on a canvas.

Risen

I don't want to hear y'all complain about crappy aim. I play on a 42" plasma, anything more than a 2 day break from Halo results in me aiming the reticule like Jackson Pollock flinging paint on a canvas.

It's all relative... your aim was always crappy.

Gazzawa

I will never be good at reach. I am unemployed and have been playing steady for a few weeks but cannot up my game. I play for the fun but it would be nice to be on top of the board most of the time like with 3. Le sigh. Ps Delta Base More like Delta sucks!

I also play on a 42" so I know that feel.

But then I realize that I'm fortunate enough to have a 42" and I'm be pretty happy about that.

zap

How soon is the tourney going to be?

I will be on holiday for 2 weeks from the 1st of July, so if it's then, I can't make it :/

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
But maybe there is a life he wants to live. Maybe he wants to fulfill his dreams. You have to let him go Barrow. He is old. He is at the same age as you. Too old to play in this Tournament. Let your Wingman go. Maybe he finds a Wingwoman and falls in love with her...

Seriously dafuq I have written here. wtf.
How did I miss this? It's beautiful.

I would've thought bigger screen = easier blaining

But hey if you wanna trade down, I'd gladly give you my 21" 16:10 monitor.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Does anyone know someone who's gamertag is DISACCORD13? He sent me a message on XBL saying he's played with you guys before, and he wants in the tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom