• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

lol you're a captain

internet-memes-memebase-seor-gif-white-team-victory.gif

o ok then he pmed me again and changed his mind... lol

<3

Fracas

#fuckonami
Damn it, zap is a team leader, and I just saw that he posted awhile saying ago that he isn't available after July 1. Should I go ahead with him as captain, and put an alternate in his place?

Fracas

#fuckonami
lol! This guy.

Check pms, cap'n

I'll go ahead and repost captains, for clarification:

Hydranockz
Sikamikanico
Hypertrooper+Nutter
The Odd One
Barrow Roll
DemonCarnotaur
Slightly Live
Louis Wu
Heckfu+Overdoz1z
daedalius
Zap
Karl2177
Trey+HiredN00bs
monsterfracas

Sanjuro

I used to be semi-regular. Once I start playing solo and don't have a solid team, gets too frustrating.

Maybe I'll pick it up tonight. Had someone steal my copy. :/

I would just like to publicly vent my frustration at the latest 360 system update.

Before:

*Boot Xbox*
"Xbox: Apps - Netflix."
*Netflix launches*

Now:
*Boot Xbox*
"Xbox: Apps - Netflix."
"WTF? Oh. Play Now."
*Netflix launches*

Please stop adding superfluous steps, dashboard team. I am not a patient person when there is Breaking Bad to be watched.

This has been your official ncsuDuncan rant of the day. Thank you and goodnight.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Each Captain should get 1 pick from a tier, the other players should be randomly assigned outside of that tier.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sscCrd7i2Ek

A video by Halo Waypoint about Halo 4's presence at E3.

Btw. Louis Wu has an appearance in that video.

Still lovin that track that plays in the background. Video gave a great sense of the 'feel' surrounding Halo 4 E3 in the build up and beyond. The bit where they opened the play booths to the public was like watching kids at Disneyland. And good God that bit where the Infinity crash lands looks better every time.

Who? Everyone I've seen post on here says they'd prefer zero-bloom, but there is some mysterious group of players that everyone thinks we need to cater to and they apparently love bloom. Who on here prefers bloom over no-bloom? Speak up, damn you!

If it's no-bloom then it has to be MLG movement settings. MM ZB is hot rubbish as they say. I definitely feel most comfortable with 85% bloom seeing as that's what I play in MM. 85 feels right for Reach. This is not to say I'm a bloom lover in Halo!

I'm fairly sure Classic is the only place it exists now, unless it's in MLG. That health pack bug didn't do it any favors.

Pretty impressed with WP7's Waypoint app (bought a Lumia 900 today in spite of the WP8 news, desperate to upgrade from a three year old phone that was about to break). Haven't tried the ATLAS thing, but the packaging around all of it is really well done.

Wat?

That is a terrible decision lol.

The Office was such a great show.

Approved.

I would just like to publicly vent my frustration at the latest 360 system update.

Before:

*Boot Xbox*
"Xbox: Apps - Netflix. gofuckyourself"
*Netflix launches*

Now:
*Boot Xbox*
"Xbox: Apps - Netflix. gofuckyourself"
"WTF? Oh. Play Now. GOFUCKYOURSELF WHAT IS THIS SHIT"
*Netflix launches*

Please stop adding superfluous steps, dashboard team. I am not a patient person when there is Breaking Bad to be watched.

This has been your official ncsuDuncan rant of the day. Thank you and goodnight.

Corrections in bold to more accurately depict how everyone uses voice commands.

Yes, this is a really annoying change.

Sanjuro

Ideally, it'd be next week, but this is a huge undertaking, so probably the week after that. Not sure, really.

edit: Who's getting on Halo 3 tonight? I'd be down.

Ah, alright. Like I said, mainly I need to get back to playing some sort of game with people. Staring at the white wall gets boring after a while.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Ah, alright. Like I said, mainly I need to get back to playing some sort of game with people. Staring at the white wall gets boring after a while.

Add me if you'd like, my gamertag's the same as my gaf name.

Do you have Halo 3? If we can get a group going tonight, hop on!

I'm really fucking nervous about who I'm gonna get teamed up with.
Don't be, man. This tourney's for fun. You're a cool guy, and people like playing with you, don't feel nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom