• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's team are you on again? Oh yeah, nobody's.

You should've joined, now the pack is splintered, in disarray.

I couldn't risk being on a team that was anything but wolves.

Nah, I just stopped playing the game, so I didn't really think of signing up.

Okay, so I can't believe I haven't asked this until now, but what actually is this Cartoon Network show that is Plywood's life?

Trey

Alright, so if I pick a Tier 1, my other picks would be tier 6? Or if I pick Tier 2 my other picks would be 5 & 6? I need to know tier limitations, how many I can pick of each tier, etc.

For your first pick you pick whoever available from any tier, monster picks your remaining two teammates in order to balance the teams.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Alright, so if I pick a Tier 1, my other picks would be tier 6? Or if I pick Tier 2 my other picks would be 5 & 6? I need to know tier limitations, how many I can pick of each tier, etc.

Dang it, this is why most of the captains are from tiers 3-6. That way 2 really really good players aren't on the same team Just pick someone from the 3-6 tiers.

LosDaddie

Banned
Uh, I don't know what's going on in here, but it's Friday night, I have my drink poured and I'm ready to play some Reach.

Someone send me an invite GT: LosDaddie

Homeboyd

Gabo, re: invasion maps: you'll have to check in with the other CC guys. I've been on vacation since the 14th.

Heyyyyyoooo what's up urrbody?!

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
HaloGAF Radio Episode 5 recorded! Woohoooo. And we have a special guest. Won't spoil until it's ready :)

<3

kylej

Banned
alright well I already said yesterday I pick Risen and Ram and Napsta so lock that team into place. If one of them can't make it I'll pick up either Plywood, Over or Devo.

Trey

alright well I already said yesterday I pick Risen and Ram and Napsta so lock that team into place. If one of them can't make it I'll pick up either Plywood, Over or Devo.

Devo, over, and risen are already on a team. Plywood is a captain, so he can still pick you.

RockBandHaloGaf can exist? I'd love to play with some gaffers. Krow and I have plenty of DLC (mostly of the gaming or metal varieties).

And Fyre, I played Caprici Del Diablo Bass using the keytar and got a 74 note streak. Felt like a god damn boss!

My initial reaction: "WHAT THE FUCK WHY AM I AT THE BOTTOM"

Reasonable reaction: "oh it's alphabetical okay WAIT TIER 6 WHAT THE FUCK"

aaaaand then I realized it makes sense honestly. I mean I main Ganondorf in Brawl, I am used to my status as a situational bottom-tier at this point. I'm good with pro pipe and stealth, people! That has to count for something!

EDIT: also realized i'm not the only one who mains BTB, soooooooo glad that isn't the case. My dad will play guest a lot and it's the easiest way for quick chaotic fun.

FyreWulff

RockBandHaloGaf can exist? I'd love to play with some gaffers. Krow and I have plenty of DLC (mostly of the gaming or metal varieties).

And Fyre, I played Caprici Del Diablo Bass using the keytar and got a 74 note streak. Felt like a god damn boss!

How much DLC?

VpKzY.png

Also as an amusing side note, even Harmonix has a working stats API you can use

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
They have a trueskill system in place that won't allow power teams.

heckfu

Banned

I already have Over. I would've picked you but BKs make you vomit and shit and stuff.

I couldn't risk being on a team that was anything but wolves.

Nah, I just stopped playing the game, so I didn't really think of signing up.

Okay, so I can't believe I haven't asked this until now, but what actually is this Cartoon Network show that is Plywood's life?
I haven't played in almost 2 months, but whatever, this sounds like fun.

The show is Adventure Time. Look it up, it's pretty rad.

what team am I on
Team downer, remember?

They have a trueskill system in place that won't allow power teams.
At least this trueskill appears to actually be working.

senador

Banned
Been MIA due to work. When is tourney?

I'm skeptical of this captains thing, I think it'd be more fun and easy going with random teams. That's just me though.

FyreWulff

I made it bedder.

Also Fyre; Krow has played 31 songs according to the RB Facebook app thing. That's a ood estimation as far as how much DLC we have.

I wrote a guide on expanding your RB library quickly elsewhere. Although it helps for me that I have all the exports (RB1,2,Lego,Green Day, AC/DC, CTP1, CTP2, Metal Track Pack).

Man, this grunt bonus challenge is just absurd. 20,000-30,000cR per day for around an hour of playing. I should have done custom challenges sooner.

I wrote a guide on expanding your RB library quickly elsewhere. Although it helps for me that I have all the exports (RB1,2,Lego,Green Day, AC/DC, CTP1, CTP2, Metal Track Pack).

Man, this grunt bonus challenge is just absurd. 20,000-30,000cR per day for around an hour of playing. I should have done custom challenges sooner.

We have RB1, 2 and 3. I still need to email harmonix for the songs for RB2 that are broken in 3. We used to only have a 20Gb hard drive so we used to only download songs we would actually play which was why we skipped on the 20 RB2 songs at the time. Same reason we avoided Green Day, AC/DC and Lego variants.

Custom challenges... Never got into those. I barely get the dailies as it is.

It's been a while since I've played, and I never got Rock Band 3, but I had a shitload of DLC. Like, I bought all the DLC that came out from release to March '09.

FyreWulff

We have RB1, 2 and 3. I still need to email harmonix for the songs for RB2 that are broken in 3. We used to only have a 20Gb hard drive so we used to only download songs we would actually play which was why we skipped on the 20 RB2 songs at the time. Same reason we avoided Green Day, AC/DC and Lego variants.

Custom challenges... Never got into those. I barely get the dailies as it is.

Yeah, the slowness / obtuseness of Waypoint does still make them annoying to setup.

It's been a while since I've played, and I never got Rock Band 3, but I had a shitload of DLC. Like, I bought all the DLC that came out from release to March '09.

Rock Band 3 is 20$ via Games on Demand. Unless you want to get the keyboard bundle. I know if you buy the Keys bundle you get the latest RHCP pack for free with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom