• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckfu

Banned
newGAF is invading

BTW, gg last night, sorry i could only play one game, i gotta get up early on sundays.

also, my forcast
120624-debby-hmed-8a.photoblog600.jpg

Where you located zoo? I see me on that map too!

PNut

Banned
What version of Halo 3 do you have where Social Skirmish isn't a 5v5 playlist? Just because games don't fill up to 10 because the list is dead doesn't mean it was intended to be played that way.

But also, yeah, 5v5 objective sucks.

Was talking about Team Mythic. I know slayer comes up from time to time but it's mostly flag games. Great playlist.

Havok

Was talking about Team Mythic. I know slayer comes up from time to time but it's mostly flag games. Great playlist.
If that's our metric for what an objective playlist is, then you can get regular 4v4 Objective games in Anniversary Classic.

The point is, mainline objective offerings in both of the last two games have been pretty crappy.
So one of the new Megabloks sets coming out is a new version of the Prowler. Anyone want to speculate with me?

Also, Snowbound.

So BRUTE PROWLER AND SNOWBOUND CONFIRMED FOR HALO 4. YOU HEARD IT HEAR FIRST, FOLKS.
Halo 4 is doomed.

Abdozer

How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
Junior for 1 day. Lurked for about a year now.

How old are you? What country or state are you posting from?
21 years old. Posting from NY, not NYC.

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
Started playing Halo back in 2002ish, I was 12, good times except for the temper problems I still have. Played all the games except for Halo Wars, some of ODST but I wasn't really into it.
Don't hurt me.

What mode do you spend most of your time in?
MP is the meat of the game for me, campaign is always great too. Don't do much forging since I'm terrible at it.

What is your favorite playlist?
I started playing MLG when Reach came out, thought I would get into the competitive mode a little. Good fun except when you get the BKs, my disability hinders me a little but I make do. I do the occasional BTB and Doubles as well.

Help us get to know you better.
Just want to let you guys know if we play one day; I'm hearing impaired so I apologize if I don't seem to respond to you right away over XBL, it can take a few moments to figure out if you're actually talking to me or not. Please don't think I'm an asshole if I don't respond back, lol.
Big movie fan, guess that's it, I play PC games as well.

a zoojoo

Banned
How long have you been a member of NeoGAF? How long have you lurked?
I've been on GAF for about 2 days now. I've been lurking since Febuary
How old are you? What country or state are you posting from?
I'm 17, i'm posting from florida.

How long have you been a Halo fan? Have you played all the games?
I have been a Halo fan since i played Halo: CE about 5 years ago. I've played all the games except Halo 2
i am super sad face

What mode do you spend most of your time in?
I spend my time in Matchmaking

What is your favorite playlist?
BTB

Help us get to know you better.
I am a Whovian(see avatar). My GT is THEZoosJoos.

Recarpo

I have been a Halo fan since i played Halo: CE about 5 years ago. I've played all the games except Halo 2 i am super sad face.

If you ever want to fix that, there's a few people here that will play halo 2 vista from time to time. It's pretty cheap, too, $10-15 online.

a zoojoo

Banned
If you ever want to fix that, there's a few people here that will play halo 2 vista from time to time. It's pretty cheap, too, $10-15 online.

Well right now, i am as broke as Pre-TU Reach Matchmaking, but as soon as that changes, i'll play with you guys

Does it work on Windows 7?

I go 25 kills 6 assists and 12 deaths and still got the same rating as before. How is this a 1671 and 20 kills 6 assists and 2 deaths a 1671. Something wrong with this rating system.

Havok

I go 25 kills 6 assists and 12 deaths and still got the same rating as before. How is this a 1671 and 20 kills 6 assists and 2 deaths a 1671. Something wrong with this rating system.
One kill is worth two deaths in the rating system. You got five more kills, but ten more deaths. It evens out. Encourages players to take risks by devaluing a single death in favor of the possibility of a kill.

In other news, ratings are worthless and always have been.

To be fair I think Halo 2 had the best story and the best multiplayer maps. I just think it has the weakest gameplay and I can't stand all the glitches. I didn't say I don't like the game, I just think it is the worst of the Halos.

One kill is worth two deaths in the rating system. You got five more kills, but ten more deaths. It evens out. Encourages players to take risks by devaluing a single death in favor of the possibility of a kill.

In other news, ratings are worthless and always have been.

know it is worthless just trying to understand how i am getting rated.

heckfu

Banned
Juniors.

JUNIORS

calm down with the posting. you're breaking gaf. you'll all have an opportunity to post at some point...just keep it cool. you're looking desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom