• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
Were you in mma-gaf chat yesterday?

Remy LaCroix btw.

nah that gif was the signature of someone in a skateboard forum that I read. Thank you for the name though, I will do some research later tonight into her portfolio and report back with my findings.

btw, you guys are just wasting your time offering playlist suggestions. How many years have people been typing out well-reasoned and carefully selected potential playlist changes only to have Squad Slayer removed without warning or whatever other garbage. It's futile.

Hire Juices.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Haha, I won some DVDs from that Child's Play stream last night. They're region 2 though, so I'll probably tell the guy not to worry about it. Or I could have him send them to a HaloGAFfer. I'll ask him when I get off work, I think he went to sleep awhile ago.

CyReN

Haha, I won some DVDs from that Child's Play stream last night. They're region 2 though, so I'll probably tell the guy not to worry about it. Or I could have him send them to a HaloGAFfer. I'll ask him when I get off work, I think he went to sleep awhile ago.

I won Halo 4, so random.

PNut

Banned
.......playlist changes only to have Squad Slayer removed without warning or whatever other garbage. It's futile.

Yeah it's crazy and I don't expect it'll change with 4. When they made TO 5v5 and removed SS I knew right then all hope was lost for 343 being better than bungie at managing playlists. In fact I'll say that so far 343 is worse than bungie ever was. Yeah. At least I can still play 5v5 Slayer and 4v4 Obj. in halo 3.

Sadly, I think that Halo 4 matchmaking is going to be split like Reach's, with an "Infinity" copy of every standard playlist. I hope I'm wrong.

Reasonable solution to this:
Pull a Reach and have Infinity Slayer/Objective/etc in first slot, vanilla in second, and third could be some other option like DLC or something. In ranked, vanilla is first option and Infinity is the second option.

More than likely we'll get some way different way that fragments the players though.

Havok

Yeah it's crazy and I don't expect it'll change with 4. When they made TO 5v5 and removed SS I knew right then all hope was lost for 343 being better than bungie at managing playlists. In fact I'll say that so far 343 is worse than bungie ever was. Yeah. At least I can still play 5v5 Slayer and 4v4 Obj. in halo 3.
What version of Halo 3 do you have where Social Skirmish isn't a 5v5 playlist? Just because games don't fill up to 10 because the list is dead doesn't mean it was intended to be played that way.

But also, yeah, 5v5 objective sucks.

What version of Halo 3 do you have where Social Skirmish isn't a 5v5 playlist? Just because games don't fill up to 10 because the list is dead doesn't mean it was intended to be played that way.

But also, yeah, 5v5 objective sucks.

Welcome to Halo 4.

About being accepted, it took me over a year.

I only had to wait a week to get approved. When I got my email, I had forgotten I even registered. And monsterfracas had to wait like 4 months, lol

I wonder if a buddy of mine was approved in this new wave of members.

a zoojoo

Banned
What's with all the juniors these days?

newGAF is invading

BTW, gg last night, sorry i could only play one game, i gotta get up early on sundays.

also, my forcast
120624-debby-hmed-8a.photoblog600.jpg

Trey

^If that's what you have to tell yourself, king juneyah.

I only had to wait a week to get approved.

I don't even know how long it took for me. I signed up two years ago and completely forgot about this place until some reason brought me back here in November of last year. Just been posting ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom