• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

neoism

untitled-81xyoo.gif

lol thats cool

Ken

I just hope there won't be any achievements or challenges that encourage stupid behavior in MP such as getting x kills with y like in Reach.

Homeboyd

New pics?

http://www.gameranx.com/screenshots/3_1340906087_preview.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.gameranx.com/screenshots/2_1340906087_preview.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.gameranx.com/screenshots/1_1340906087_preview.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.gameranx.com/screenshots/0_1340906087_preview.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://www.gameranx.com/screenshots/7_1338835484_preview.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
It shall be called "The Wall of the Night's Watch" from here on out.

Beauty.

Akai__

Has somebody the beautiful screenshot of the campaign, that was showed to NFL stars? I can't find it anymore. Would be awesome if someone could post it.

Tawpgun

Can frankiellis touch upon what is being done about invisible walls/kill barriers/soft kills?

I realize invisible walls/kill barriers might be a necessity, but I did run into MANY a situation where I'm somewhere I feel I should be able to get to, and I run into soft kills.... It became very obnoxious.

Also, in campaign, I hope for no soft kills all together. If I can see it, I want to explore it. For some reason developers are super scared of letting the player see sloppy, low res shit outside of maps. But everyone I know loves getting out of campaign maps.

Never Forget Circumnavigating Delta Halo lake.

Karl2177

If you haven't filled out the scheduling poll for your team, please do so ASAP. I need them back tomorrow (Noon PST) to start scheduling matches. Also, if any captains need help creating polls, let me know and I can do it for you! Instructions here.

It's already clear that we're going to need to do another round of scheduling. People have vastly varying schedules, and all the different timezones (International Interaction™) makes it even more complicated. But if yall can be patient, so can I.

Honestly, this is a largely redundant step. It would be so much simpler to have captains message each other with available times. Then you/fracas says "Have your tourney games played by xx/xx/xxxx. If not, both teams forfeit unless you talk to fracas/kittens." It makes not having to go into doodle or what ever the fuck and then email you.

Tawpgun

NAME: LONGBOW
DESCRIPTION: Located in the northern polar region of the planet Concord, the frigid climate and unique gravitational conditions provide an optimal perch for Longbow Station’s channel-based mass drivers. Before the Covenant War, the UEG launched deep space monitoring relays from here in an effort to study far-flung star systems.

Entire map is low G confirmed.

Also 343, please calm the fuck down with power weapon spawns. Because Defiant and Anni maps have me scared.

So this is what I remember from what I played. I put a ? next to the ones I'm not 100% sure about. I know for sure that the sniper spawned where I put it because I picked it up in that spot in two different games. The neat thing is that at the start you see all the weapons drop and a heads up is display that all players can see.

XkuyA.jpg

British flag? Where is my American flag?

Computron

Honestly, this is a largely redundant step. It would be so much simpler to have captains message each other with available times. Then you/fracas says "Have your tourney games played by xx/xx/xxxx. If not, both teams forfeit unless you talk to fracas/kittens." It makes not having to go into doodle or what ever the fuck and then email you.

I agree. I haven't done the poll yet for this reason.

cocamola

Banned
NAME: LONGBOW
DESCRIPTION: Located in the northern polar region of the planet Concord, the frigid climate and unique gravitational conditions provide an optimal perch for Longbow Station’s channel-based mass drivers. Before the Covenant War, the UEG launched deep space monitoring relays from here in an effort to study far-flung star systems.

Entire map is low G confirmed.

Also 343, please calm the fuck down with power weapon spawns. Because Defiant and Anni maps have me scared.

But now they drop from the sky!... randomly...kill streaks.

Tawpgun

Here's a crazy stupid idea for Better With Kinect

In Multiplayer, if you have an XBox Live Vision Cam or Kinect, it will display your camera feed into a small window in the HUD whenever you talk, like in campaign.

Make it optional and toggleable off.

Raide

Here's a crazy stupid idea for Better With Kinect

In Multiplayer, if you have an XBox Live Vision Cam or Kinect, it will display your camera feed into a small window in the HUD whenever you talk, like in campaign.

Make it optional and toggleable off.

Like Burnout Paradise, take a photo of the person when you Splatter or teabag them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom