• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally reached Brigadier and bought the sniper shoulders and I now have no desire to do anything else to my Spartan, except maybe buy the gold visor.

I hope H4 has good customization.

This is cheating. This is violating some part of the NeoGAF ToS.

This is not fair, Plywood.

image.php

Fuchsdh

Halfway through season 4 of Breaking Bad. I can finish this before the 15th easy. :)

I guess I'm the only one who couldn't get into it after the first couple eps? What really killed it for me is the fact that despite being offered an honorable way of making his cancer treatments, Walt still decides to cook meth? It's like the writers went out of their way to make his actions seem batshit, and in the first season he's still supposed to be a fairly reasonable guy.

Eh. I'm sort of having the same feeling about some of Mad Men's characters right now (on episode 7) but it's an ensemble show so it's not killing my desire to watch any more the same way.

Land Before Time is terrible vegetarian propaganda for children. Making out the Sharp Teeth to be such bad people, who do they think they are. They gotta eat too, food chain and all that.

Bowing to peer pressure.

Et tu, Plywood?

He failed the test.

YOU CHANGE THAT RIGHT NOW

Oh wait, I mean he innovated around the test altogether, with spectacular result.

I guess I'm the only one who couldn't get into it after the first couple eps? What really killed it for me is the fact that despite being offered an honorable way of making his cancer treatments, Walt still decides to cook meth? It's like the writers went out of their way to make his actions seem batshit, and in the first season he's still supposed to be a fairly reasonable guy.

Eh. I'm sort of having the same feeling about some of Mad Men's characters right now (on episode 7) but it's an ensemble show so it's not killing my desire to watch any more the same way.

Nah, I was like that as well after watching the first couple. I'm forcing myself back into it though. Through 5 episodes as of now. It's very good, but some of the characters interactions/relationships are so frustrating to watch.

Nah, I was like that as well after watching the first couple. I'm forcing myself back into it though. Through 5 episodes as of now. It's very good, but some of the characters interactions/relationships are so frustrating to watch.

I feel like an idiot when I watch Breaking Bad. I'll love a character in one episode and then hate them in the next.

My love/hate with Skyler is a good example.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
FIRST TOURNAMENT MATCH SCHEDULED.

Plywood / CyReN / Wahrer Machine / a zoojoo VERSUS StalkerUKCG / Ryaaan14 / Rand0m TAG / Zoso Achilles.

Sunday, July 1, 8pm Pacific!

Edit: double post. :-(

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer

Plywood / CyReN / Wahrer Machine / a zoojoo VERSUS StalkerUKCG / Ryaaan14 / Rand0m TAG / Zoso Achilles.

Slaaaaaaaaaughterrr Houuuuuuuuuuseeeeeee!!!!!!!

Fuchsdh

I feel like an idiot when I watch Breaking Bad. I'll love a character in one episode and then hate them in the next.

My love/hate with Skyler is a good example.

I can appreciate a show that makes me consider the alt side of characters, even if on balance they're scumbags. Pete from Mad Men is one of those characters.

But basing your premise on something *no* sane person would do in that situation... seems tacky. You're writers, you can construct a scenario that makes sense and would drive someone to do the things they do... and you undermined it from the getgo. From now on every time I see Walt do something crazy I'll remember it's not because he has to... but he *wants* to. That's a moral event horizon of sorts for me, I guess.

The other problem is the show has no single character I can really like, and I think that's a requirement for most things I watch. They don't have to be "good", but they should be relatable in a audience-connection way. Otherwise it's all hokum.

Ok, I read that in the "Epic Rap Battles of History" voice, and that made it 10x better.

Ryaaan14

Banned

Awwww, we have to be the ones to knock them out of the tourney in the first match?

Fuchsdh

I wonder if a Gun-Game type gametype would work in Halo.

That's literally the only gametype I've missed in Halo, and the only thing I liked about CS. I think it'd be even better in Halo because kill times would make getting a kill with certain weapons far harder, and it would be harder to just shank people in the back.

On the other hand, what would be the final weapon?

That's literally the only gametype I've missed in Halo, and the only thing I liked about CS. I think it'd be even better in Halo because kill times would make getting a kill with certain weapons far harder, and it would be harder to just shank people in the back.

Pro-pipe

Nevermind.

Plasma pistol maybe? Or you have to get an assassination. As in, an animated one.

a zoojoo

Banned

shit, warwood needs to get teir practice on. my stats may not suggest it, but when im in a rush, i can pull some kills out of my ass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom