• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

Ok so just got back from work and finally read the bulletin.

Longbow looks great and Forward Unto Dawn trailer and Halo 4 being on the show floor at SDCC is good news to me :D

(Is anyone else here going?)

Ok so just got back from work and finally read the bulletin.

Longbow looks great and Forward Unto Dawn trailer and Halo 4 being on the show floor at SDCC is good news to me :D

(Is anyone else here going?)

No. Are you going to SDCC and do you need a buddy?
220px-Face-grin.svg.png

Sai-kun

Banned
That's literally the only gametype I've missed in Halo, and the only thing I liked about CS. I think it'd be even better in Halo because kill times would make getting a kill with certain weapons far harder, and it would be harder to just shank people in the back.

On the other hand, what would be the final weapon?

Frag nades obv

Card Boy

Banned
Guys i'm now an Xbot, i just got a 360 yesterday and all the Halo games (minus Halo 2) including Halo Wars.

I played acouple matches online and failed hard. I'm too used to Mouse and keyboard controls.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Wu played his first two games of MLG ever... and slapped kylej and Nutter like they were his kids.

Was great.
Wu 2-0 in MLG tonight. Kylej/Nutter 0-2.

Truth.
Hah, that's so awesome.

Ok is there anything I missed in regarding the tournament? Thread moves too fast for me to read 15 + pgs.
I'm gonna make a post on HaloGAF.com with all the major info. Should be up by Saturday. Sorry we didn't do it earlier, monsterfracas and I have been kinda figuring things out as we go along, hah.

Guys i'm now an Xbot, i just got a 360 yesterday and all the Halo games (minus Halo 2) including Halo Wars.

I played acouple matches online and failed hard. I'm too used to Mouse and keyboard controls.

Get out.
You'll need to practice with your thumbs. The superior digit.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I can't find it anywhere :(

Might have to get the PC verison, even thats hard to find.

Also i'm confused to what Halo Waypoint is, is it like COD Elite?
Try Amazon for Halo 2? I just bought a copy for like 8 USD.

And Waypoint is the name for both the official Halo website and the Halo media app on the Xbox 360. It's not a paid or subscription based service, just a community/media hub thing.

Gotta have 'em all.

I can't find it anywhere :(

Might have to get the PC verison, even thats hard to find.
No, grab it off Amazon US

Also i'm confused to what Halo Waypoint is, is it like COD Elite?
No. It's 343i's internet presence. halo.xbox.com from web, available as an app on phones and for Xbox. They also have forums at http://forums.halowaypoint.com/

I can understand that it's weird to hop into, especially if you play 3 because of its terrible FOV, aim acceleration (or whatever it is in 3 that makes it feel jank), and lowered crosshair.

Personal recommendation: Play some campaigns and wait until Halo 4 hits before you make the plunge into multiplayer.

Fracas

#fuckonami
My boss is lame, and didn't make the schedule for next week. I'll head up to my work tomorrow morning and see if she made it then. I'm 99% sure it'll be ready by then.

Also Ryan, is Stalker officially dropping out? I'll get you an alternate.

Holy shit, this tournament's actually happening. Hype :D
Kudos to kittens for his mad scheduling skillz!

Team Monster Balls, I'm free all day tomorrow. Practice, fools!

Card Boy

Banned
Will go Amazon UK. I want the Super Saver saving and Lost Odyssey.

If you have a wired 360 controller or the wireless receiver and a halfway decent PC (it's pretty unoptimized and requires more power than it should), absolutely go PC.

Yeah will do this.

Oozer3993

Gotta have 'em all.

No, grab it of Amazon US

No. It's 343i's internet presence. halo.xbox.com from web, available as an app on phones and for Xbox. They also have forums at http://forums.halowaypoint.com/

Pansy:

Halo: Combat Evolved
Halo: Combat Evolved Game of the Year Edition
Halo 2
Halo 2: Limited Collectors Edition
Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack
Halo 3 Limited Edition
Halo 3 Legendary Edition
Halo Wars Limited Edition
Halo 3 ODST
Halo: Reach Legendary Edition
Halo: Reach Microsoft New Disc Format
Halo: PC

I already have a Limited Edition of Halo 4 preordered. I just need Halo 2 Vista.

Buddermilk

Neo Member
Just read the weekly update. Can't wait to see what planets Infinity brings us to. Revisiting Reach, Onyx, Harvest etc. Would b really cool, especially in SpOps with a CG scene summing up whatever past fiction is tied into level.
CG SCENE of scenes from 1st contact. *drool*

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Amazon US do deliver to Australia most of the time, but usually the third party stuff isn't.
Ah, yeah, that makes sense.

Thanks. I'm going to start harassing the team captains who haven't even started the survey... Which is most of them. I can make it for you guys, if you need. I was just hoping yall could share the workload a bit.

Ryaaan14

Banned
My boss is lame, and didn't make the schedule for next week. I'll head up to my work tomorrow morning and see if she made it then. I'm 99% sure it'll be ready by then.

Also Ryan, is Stalker officially dropping out? I'll get you an alternate.

Team Monster Balls, I'm free all day tomorrow. Practice, fools!

Stalker is still in :_3

Pansy:

Halo 2
Halo 3 Limited Edition
Halo 3 Legendary Edition
Halo 3 ODST

I already have a Limited Edition of Halo 4 preordered. I just need Halo 2 Vista.

Well that's just downright financially irresponsible.

Pansy:

Halo 2
Halo 3 Limited Edition
Halo 3 Legendary Edition
Halo 3 ODST

Striked the ones I don't have. Plenty of Halo to go around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom