• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Played some Arena. After the traditional twelve second into the game quit, it came down to me versus three of them.

Roll on Drop in/drop out.

You have to disable that notification "Frankie is on Halo Reach and wants to play". I feel special for half a second then realize it's just that.

At least he plays it lol. I have at least 5 people that have their beacon set to ask people to play Reach when they get on Xbox, not when they get on Reach. They haven't played Reach in months and every time they get on a notification asks to play Reach.

So I've been looking for a new game to play, so I thought it was time to dive into Mass Effect 3. Amazon lists the game at $40 now, thought that was a good price for it. So I decided to get it at a store, assuming that everyone was charging 40 for it now. I went to 4 places, and they all were charging 60 and wouldn't match the price. How has Amazon not run retail consumer electronics out of business?

It's only 102 F (39 C) here today thank god.

62 F here today! So hot! And so cloudy!

It's gross

senador

Banned
I bet Gabo is just rock hard right now.

iCXemiFc7ABaF.gif

senador

Banned
I just saw this stuff...

Bracket. Kudos to Risen

Also, Sikamikanico and king picollo are dropping out. I need two alternates to step up.

So, how are we dealing with scheduling now?

Hey yall, sorry for being MIA the past few days. I've had a pretty hard past few days, dealing with my mom's health problems and some other unrelated bad news. I've been neglecting tourney stuff as a result. Apologies.

I'm ridiculously excited about the tourney, and I think the brackets plan makes a hell of a lot more sense than what I was trying to juggle. Sorry for making it so complicated before, this is my first time organizing anything like this, heh.

I'm gonna go drink some tea and take some sexy pics of myself for Real Pic July. BRB.

Thanks dude. Let me know if I can help out with any tourney stuff going forward. Feel free to dump tasks on me.

Thanks. Things aren't really okay, but I'm feeling better, at least. It's one of those times when everything feels impossible at first, but then become slowly easier to face.

Dude... Sorry to hear. I have a ton of shit going on with my family right now health and otherwise so I can relate, not that it helps. The otherwise part sucks and can deal with, health parts blow. Sucks to see family members in those situations.

This stuff as well as some other stuff has made me realize more than ever that you really just never know what shit people are dealing with. I want to treat others better because of it.

FyreWulff

Holy shit Grifball pays out a lot at Noble

5-6k per game? That's like .. a lot.

I just did the math. I think I need something like 60 days of hitting the 240,000cR cap to even hit Inheritor. I will never see that rank. I've never hit the cap.

FyreWulff

Hey guys quit bragging about being rich, poor people are present.

:_(

They need a cR donation function on Waypoint so the Job Creators of Halo can use Trickle Down Economics to bootsrap Halo players into a higher tax bracket but not so much they have to take a pay cut like alphanoid

heckfu

Banned
They need a cR donation function on Waypoint so the Job Creators of Halo can use Trickle Down Economics to bootsrap Halo players into a higher tax bracket but not so much they have to take a pay cut like alphanoid

But that would break TrueSk...HAHAHAHAHA I CANT

CyReN

I kinda want to switch from Reach to H3 after the tourney until Halo 4. The quitting in games is escalating worse and worse.

GG guys.

Red team should collectively hang their head in shame for letting Frankie score the flag in that powerhouse game.

Or just blame Doctor Banjo.

FyreWulff

Completely serious post:

I'm going to update Cragmire to support Territories (heavy edition) and 1 Flag. I hope Heavies starts branching out into objective eventually.

Secondly, I'm wondering if anyone thinks I should organize a push an actual Living Dead playlist for this year's Halloween. I'm thinking of pushing for 13 man, single-screen only maps playlist. Just let Forgers go balls to the wall on that shit.

Louis Wu

I think I need something like 60 days of hitting the 240,000cR cap to even hit Inheritor. I will never see that rank. I've never hit the cap.
I came the closest I've ever come (since it was raised) yesterday - 185,000. I'm never gonna hit that cap.

(750k to Inheritor!)

L1NETT

For those who have the slightest interest in Poker, the biggest prize money event ever is streaming live on the WSOP website.

Hey, I like it ;-)

FyreWulff

I came the closest I've ever come (since it was raised) yesterday - 185,000. I'm never gonna hit that cap.

(750k to Inheritor!)

I'm just going to ask nicely for someone to unlock the skullface for me.

would be pretty cool if it got unlocked for everyone on Halloween for the day

Completely serious post:

I'm going to update Cragmire to support Territories (heavy edition) and 1 Flag. I hope Heavies starts branching out into objective eventually.

Secondly, I'm wondering if anyone thinks I should organize a push an actual Living Dead playlist for this year's Halloween. I'm thinking of pushing for 13 man, single-screen only maps playlist. Just let Forgers go balls to the wall on that shit.

You know as well as I do that 343 has a strict no objective gametypes in matchmaking policy.

As for Halloween, that is a week before Halo 4 comes out. The last playlist update will either have been out, or will be in probably a week. I'm not saying it's not a good idea, but I think that 343 will have other MM priorities at the time.

FyreWulff

You know as well as I do that 343 has a strict no objective gametypes in matchmaking policy.

As for Halloween, that is a week before Halo 4 comes out. The last playlist update will either have been out, or will be in probably a week. I'm not saying it's not a good idea, but I think that 343 will have other MM priorities at the time.

Yeah the timing kind of blows there. Fucking two year cycle.

Maybe alter the proposal to have the playlist run the entirety of October.

Or just finally change Living Dead to be a 2-split playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom