• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
me and my friend played through anniversary getting all of the skulls. i realized i didn't download the grunt funeral skull, so i went and entered the code and got the download. anyway, i'm not sure if that was the cause, but all of the skulls we got that day (like all of them) were reset.

we still haven't gone back to get them again.

Computron

Damn Juniors:

CL7yW.gif

Do we have enough juniors for a 16 player FFA on Cragmire?

Top three get VIP treatment from Kyle.

(on that note, I've messaged my team about tomorrow, Kyle. Apart from Imperial, haven't heard anything yet.)

Computron

(on that note, I've messaged my team about tomorrow, Kyle. Apart from Imperial, haven't heard anything yet.)

I would love that.

Speaking of which, WHO ARE WE PLAYING IN THE TOURNEY?!?

I actually never once said I have a problem with the reptition. I did say it doesn't benefit anyone and those are two very different things.

I'd argue that Halo complaints in repetition do work, sometimes. Like, if only a couple of pained posts were made about bloom in the immediate aftermath of Reach's release then people just carried on would they have patched it? Same with Armour Lock. It helps tremendously when a far flung variety of posters make the same noises though. Maybe Squad Slayer mourners should petition other posters to make the same complaints.

Tomorrow Kyle?

I'll get in touch with my teammates, or if you're reading this Neo, Imperial, Henery.

Tomorrow good, 10. 45 pm? (Which would be in 2.45 hours from now).

Hi Elzar, tomorrow I've got work till 6, so I can be available from 7 onwards if the game is going down for sure. If not tomorrow then 8 onwards Thurs night or 5 onwards Sat night. Hope this isn't too constrictive on everyone else :z

Longbow, for sure.

edit: Hi.

The fucking Nexy. In HaloGAF. Awesome. MLG legend right here. You should co-commentate the tourny final with your vagrant friend Tashi.

Hi Elzar, tomorrow I've got work till 6, so I can be available from 7 onwards if the game is going down for sure. If not tomorrow then 8 onwards Thurs night or 5 onwards Sat night. Hope this isn't too constrictive on everyone else :z

Alright buddy, ok lets see that 2.00 PM EST for Kyle.

Neo and Imperial, can you guy do that?

Kyle, can your team be there?

If not, no problems, we can re-schedule.

Halo |OT 6| The sixth time Halogaf is going to say the exact same thing.

A perfect opportunity to repeat my previous post, because I need both teams to see this.

Alright buddy, ok lets see, that's 2.00 PM EST for Kyle.

Neo and Imperial, can you guy do that?

Kyle, can your team be there?

If not, no problems, we can re-schedule.

IHaveIce

Banned

Cragmire? the only one who wins is the one who quits.

Stalker you are cool because of your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom