• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woorloog

Banned
:'( halogaf don't like me. I just need someone not to quit.

Where are you from? Asking because of timezones.
Not that i could play right now but maybe someday.

I probably should renew my Gold just to play with you guys, missing the bantering over party chat, even though i don't say much.

RTX is July 7th and 8th. The first landing on Bungie Day. Coincidence, I think not?
Thanks.
So I was watching the Infinity trailer and I noticed this:

2Nex8.png

New map? Or weird angle of Longbow?

I'm going to guess a new Spartan Ops map..

If I had to wager, I would say it isn't Longbow. That doesn't look like snow on the ground.

As for thread title suggestions, keep 'em coming.

At the *risk* of starting a Flood of posts – and this is open to everyone – does anyone have any suggestions for the next thread's title?

My lame one is: Halo |OT6| The Flood of Juniors

No contest, Karl's:

Halo |OT6| I Will Not Allow You To Leave This Thread!

Woorloog

Banned

*googles EST*
I never remember these abbreviations. Eastern Standard Time? Something like that i guess.
So, 8 hour difference currently (I assume, as Finland is UTC+2 but DST adds one hour)? Damn... I do have a few people from US on my friendlist so it ain't impossible to play with that difference. Especially when you ain't got much to do.

People all over the world should just start using UTC, so simple. Never understood why standards are not adopted as standards, even when they make sense.

IHaveIce

Banned
Halo |OT6| I Will Not Allow You To Leave This Thread!

is really good.

As long as the first Halo 4 OT is Halo 4 |OT| To Infinity And Beyond

Homeboyd

Oh shit, I just remembered. Place I'm moving to has one of those 3DTVs. I might finally get to play Anniversary in 3D mode.
Do you know that I got a Kinect as a Christmas gift and haven't opened it yet? I mean, I do't know if I should even open it at this point. I honestly don't see myself using it, ever. Nice gesture though.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Halo |OT6| Why would you hesitate to do what you have already done?

Get it? Cause the thread is on repeat.

Woorloog

Banned
Sell it to Gamestop, put that money toward Halo 4.

Why do i always cringe on the idea of selling gifts?

Why the fuck do i always have to feel so socially awkward too... Regardless of the situation.

Sorry, i'm on half-shitty/half-nostalgic mood.

FyreWulff

Do you know that I got a Kinect as a Christmas gift and haven't opened it yet? I mean, I do't know if I should even open it at this point. I honestly don't see myself using it, ever. Nice gesture though.

I never even finished Anniversary. I should get around to that sometime.

FyreWulff

I think i claimed i could easily get the achievements with one or two playthroughs.
I still don't have like half of them...

In my case, me and a buddy wanted to play co-op as our first run. We got glitched twice that prevented us from finishing AotCR, then we got a bit through the next one, then our schedules started getting misaligned as fuck and then he went Silver.

Homeboyd

I never even finished Anniversary. I should get around to that sometime.
Yeah I knocked that out pretty quickly or I would've been in the same boat as you. I had all the achievements before Anniversary (for Reach), and now... I.. just can't. I haven't played Xbox at all in like a month.

Need to get my fuckin head right and get my Reach on!

Woorloog

Banned
I claimed that and i grabbed them all on my first run. Cake Walk

Well, i didn't play it on Legendary and i didn't bother to look for the skulls... and it wasn't a co-op run.
I've played the co-op with two friends but both playthroughs are on-hold for various reason.
I love and hate achievements, they're fun but they can make things feel like chores if you let yourself to obsess over them...

Well, i didn't play it on Legendary and i didn't bother to look for the skulls... and it wasn't a co-op run.
I've played the co-op with two friends but both playthroughs are on-hold for various reason.
I love and hate achievements, they're fun but they can make things feel like chores if you let yourself to obsess over them...

I had alot of fun doing it not sure if id do it again though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom