• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

heckfu

Banned
Opinions on Halo games are like assholes...but what are more like assholes are the people who assume their opinions are beyond reproach, or that others' opinions aren't even worthy of it.

But that's how I treat yours and we still have a lot of fun playing together!

Woorloog

Banned
Am i imagining or is HaloGAF moving faster these days or is this just some odd occasion?

Or am i thinking too much about one thing to notice flow of time?

Need to play Halo someday, in addition to that one thing, Skyrim's taking too much of my time.
EDIT running out of Gold on 6th... Hmm.

FyreWulff

Spiderman?

Nah, it was the Henry Doorly Zoo IMAX, so a nature documentary. (Sharks 3D)

Every time the camera did a pan or a lot of things on screen were moving at once then juddercity. Looked horrible. Otherwise pretty cool to see, but then again it was actual 3D, not the 'cardboard cutout' style postprocessed 3D movies have.

Am i imagining or is HaloGAF moving faster these days or is this just some odd occasion?

Or am i thinking too much about one thing to notice flow of time?

Need to play Halo someday, in addition to that one thing, Skyrim's taking too much of my time.

I think im on about 3XX hours now across pc and xbox.

Nah, it was the Henry Doorly Zoo IMAX, so a nature documentary. (Sharks 3D)

Every time the camera did a pan or a lot of things on screen were moving at once then juddercity. Looked horrible. Otherwise pretty cool to see, but then again it was actual 3D, not the 'cardboard cutout' style postprocessed 3D movies have.
Dat non 48fps...

At the *risk* of starting a Flood of posts – and this is open to everyone – does anyone have any suggestions for the next thread's title?

My lame one is: Halo |OT6| The Flood of Juniors

Halo |OT6|768 B.C.E Age of Expansion : Taming of the Juniors.

Gui_PT

Halo |OT6| Opinions on Halo games are like assholes...but what are more like assholes are the people who assume their opinions are beyond reproach, or that others' opinions aren't even worthy of it.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Anyone wanna update me on whats going on with the tourney? I have no idea whats happening...

Your team has to have their game completed by Sunday, July 8th at 11:59 PM CST.

As for the thread title, I'd go with Karl's suggestion from the last OT.

Halo |OT6| I Will Not Allow You To Leave This Thread

Halo |OT6| Feet first into hell and back again
Halo |OT6| Each new wave means more bad guys
Halo |OT6| "Next wave coming in. Get set, troopers. This is gonna get hot!"
Halo |OT6| Bip, Bop, Ban

Also, I plan on including a "What's Happening?" section. Here's all the stuff that's coming up:
1. Bungie Day: 7/7
2. SDCC: 7/12 - 7/15

When is RTX? Am I missing anything?

Woorloog

Banned
Comparing us to Hunters, how entitling.

Blame Stalker, i just shortened his suggestion a bit, as the subtitle works just fine in shorter form.
Me, i judge people completly based on their merit, not their status or tag. Unless that tag paints the poster as an idiot. "Junior" doesn't.

It is kinda funny how some juniors never make it past junior status though, survival of the fittest on NeoGAF?

daedalius

I can get on about 7 PST any night except tomorrow. Also, tomorrow morning/early afternoon is good

I could probably do tomorrow morning/early afternoon as well.

Have the day off and all.

Also, why so much Halo 3 hate in the last few pages? I mean it has issues... but so does Reach.

So many new faces! So I just did some huge cleaning in my friend list, any junior feel free to send me a request so we can play some good ol' Reach together. Lurkers too, don't be afraid :D!

Vire

Also, I plan on including a "What's Happening?" section. Here's all the stuff that's coming up:
1. Bungie Day: 7/7
2. SDCC: 7/12 - 7/15

When is RTX? Am I missing anything?

RTX is July 7th and 8th. The first landing on Bungie Day. Coincidence, I think not?

Rense de Boer, over on polycount, took concept by frank capezzuto:

And built it in Cryengine 3:

Thats amazing looking, very clean yet detailed.. Its also impressive how similiar it is to the art, Cryengine 3 is very pretty. Impressive work.

Four sleeps.

Ohhhhhhh

So I was watching the Infinity trailer and I noticed this:

2Nex8.png

New map? Or weird angle of Longbow?

I'm going to guess a new Spartan Ops map..

Looks very similar to Longbow, but it may be a new map, the art sort of reminds me of the beginning beach area of Long Night Of Solace. Interesting find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom