• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

That does suck when it happens, yeah, and the playlist should be BR starts. As is, though, I think it's a great playlist. It's so much – I shouldn't have stopped playing it in Halo 3's heyday.

Hush you.
TS and Social Big Team were my two go-to's after it became hard to find a normal Objective match, I really did like that playlist a lot (and it's easily the most consistently enjoyable playlist in there currently--Social Slayer is and always was a total shitshow). I got to a 49 in it playing on a regular team consisting of 2 Norwegians and myself, which meant I had to put up with some serious vintage Halo 3 shit for it. Shots were eaten.

I don't get why they haven't just made regular sandbox playlists AR/BR. That way everyone would shut the fuck up.

But no, that'd be c-razy.

Overdoziz

Banned
While 343 is streamlining Reach matchmaking they might as well remove 90% of the Community Forge maps. Right now over 1/3rd of the maps in matchmaking are Forge maps. That's just terrible.

Missing a ranked FFA list, otherwise it'd work.

In theory, you can cut H3 down to 3 lists. Ranked FFA, Ranked 4v4, and one that resets it's EXP for 7 on the 7th.

I have all the requirements in this ancient post

So you could have the FFA playlist be Lone Wolves instead of Social Rumble Pit and that list I made would work?

Wu, I saw your invite. Any chance of our team being on at some point tonight? We really should play some games with the squad before we go into battle.

Sweet disconnect Franklez... :p

FyreWulff

Fully expected that to be a link to Fyrewulfs service record.

QI5Kv.jpg

So you could have the FFA playlist be Lone Wolves instead of Social Rumble Pit and that list I made would work?

Wu, I saw your invite. Any chance of our team being on at some point tonight? We really should play some games with the squad before we go into battle.

Sweet disconnect Franklez... :p

Yup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom