• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT5| Believe, Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Just did the Team Objective glitch in Zealot CTF :lol so broken

How obvious is the poor spawning set up? I hadn't seen it mentioned here until just recently when discussion on it broke open. I don't play the map or mode, so I'm curious how apparent it was before. Usually stuff like that is highlighted more often as part of the on going discourse bitching.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
How obvious is the poor spawning set up? I hadn't seen it mentioned here until just recently when discussion on it broke open. I don't play the map or mode, so I'm curious how apparent it was before. Usually stuff like that is highlighted more often as part of the on going discourse bitching.

I don't even know what the actual setup was. There were like 3 of us sitting under the base including plywood with the flag and they were just spawning right next to us. Like, shoulder to shoulder. Kinda ridiculous.

Moa

I invited a Junior to customs who brought his girlfriend, and when I kicked her to balance the teams she kept coming back and shit talking. smh

According to you, you kicked her because she wasn't a GAF member, not to balance out teams.

Please feel free to make your mind up.

Moa

Yep, kicked her after Rand0m Tag joined. A GAF member.

Wouldn't have been a problem if you actually told us why you kicked her before kicking her, just saying, she was obviously going to talk shit if you are just kicking her without explanation at first.

Ryaaan14

Banned
Wouldn't have been a problem if you actually told us why you kicked her before kicking her, just saying, she was obviously going to talk shit if you are just kicking her without explanation at first.

If you keep coming back to a game after being kicked, not to mention being rude as hell in the lobby afterwards, that is poor character. Plain and simple.

Moa

If you keep coming back to a game after being kicked, not to mention being rude as hell in the lobby afterwards, that is poor character. Plain and simple.

What else do you expect them to do, sit there and wonder why they got kicked, or come back in and ask why when the game had ended.

Ryaaan14

Banned
What else do you expect them to do, sit there and wonder why they got kicked, or come back in and ask why when the game had ended.

She was NEXT to the Junior who DIDN'T get kicked. If she wanted to find out, she didn't need to rejoin, she could have just waited and after the game was over ask her boyfriend. I have NEVER, EVER seen such a mess over a boot before. Ever.

cocamola

Banned
Salty lobby.

I'm upset I missed it.

You didn't miss much. Started out as a 5v5 Vanilla CTF on Highlands. Bad as it seems we were having fun.

She had reason to be bitter and didn't go "mad" per se. Just called Ryan out questioning his skill level at Halo.

Quite amusing I must admit.

Moa

She was NEXT to the Junior who DIDN'T get kicked. If she wanted to find out, she didn't need to rejoin, she could have just waited and after the game was over ask her boyfriend. I have NEVER, EVER seen such a mess over a boot before. Ever.

It was the manner you acted when you explained after the game that ticked me off, IT WAS A GAF LOBBY, SHE ISN'T GAF!

The fact that the people on our team quit who I assume were from GAF and the low amount of people in the lobby any ways means you should have just let it slide and continued without kicking her.

Regardless, wasting my time here.

tumblr_ls5z3s7DAm1qzu6xt.gif

Ryaaan14

Banned
I hate to post on here after such a sour encounter despite having a great day playing with everyone. GG to everyone from Elzar to kittens. Some amazing games were had today, probably the longest I've played Reach since I can remember.

a zoojoo

Banned
I hate to post on here after such a sour encounter despite having a great day playing with everyone. GG to everyone from Elzar to kittens. Some amazing games were had today, probably the longest I've played Reach since I can remember.
damn it, wish i could've joined. i was helping my frien to get ready for a machinima we're making though

Aggrotek

It was the manner you acted when you explained after the game that ticked me off, IT WAS A GAF LOBBY, SHE ISN'T GAF!

The fact that the people on our team quit who I assume were from GAF and the low amount of people in the lobby any ways means you should have just let it slide and continued without kicking her.

Regardless, wasting my time here.

I quit only because of Team Monster Balls. No other reason. Do not bring me into this.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
I thought Coca's GF was pretty hilarious, but I also see why Ryaaan did what he did. I don't think anyone meant anything bad by any of it.

Therefore:

353px-Neutral_President.jpg

Havok

I invited a Junior to customs who brought his girlfriend, and when I kicked her to balance the teams she kept coming back and shit talking. smh
I feel way better about accidentally having notifications off and missing those invites.

I'm not sure I could have kept myself from laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom