• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylej

Banned
Come home from a nice long day of work and see like 40 pages since I last checked. I ain't readin' any of that bullshit.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Heads up: someone in the buy/sell/trade thread is selling a PAX 2010 signed Halo Reach poster framed. Looks pretty sick.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
MattHughesShakesHead.gif

You sir get bonus points for linking Matt Hughes.

GhaleonEB

k, I'm 3 or 4 games from Inheritor. Gonna jump in and earn my fat-boy wings.

Anyone wanna come along?

Nice. I'm tracking to get to the second to last rank tonight or early tomorrow. I'm going to try and manage my cR to hit Inheritor the day before Halo 4 comes out.

I hope the endgame for Halo 4's system is more rewarding. (Assuming there is an endgame.)

Louis Wu

Bleh. 2200 cR away from Inheritor. The only people on right now are a team of 8 GAFfers playing in a custom game.

I gotta do this alone? :(

Shadowrun is like five bucks used from Gamestop, dudes. Mine should get here either tomorrow or the day after.

Also, man that armor looks ugly. Best helmets look like Scout, Infiltrator, and Orbital.

Shadowrun is like five bucks used from Gamestop, dudes. Mine should get here either tomorrow or the day after.

Also, man that armor looks ugly. Best helmets look like Scout, Infiltrator, and Orbital.

Thats what I just did. Send FR/message to mastrbiggy if you want to play Shadowrun. For some reason I am voice banned on mastrbiggy so I'll probably be playing on the account "Be Advised Over"

Homeboyd

Bleh. 2200 cR away from Inheritor. The only people on right now are a team of 8 GAFfers playing in a custom game.

Tempted. Need to celebrate being alive.

AT&T canceled my phone # because they thought I died. :/

Thanks for the help sltPoison

FyreWulff

I'm trying to get this code milestone done as fast as I can, if I can get on soon i'll throw a message if i see you on still

FyreWulff

Their exact words were "You were reported as deceased." Phone's been down all fuckin day. Finally got it back on.

I may or may not have someone on their way to kill me.

Someone with the same name as you?

Similar problem without the death has resulted in AARP constantly sending me membership cards and so on, even though I've told them I'm waaay under their minimum age..

Homeboyd

Someone with the same name as you?

Similar problem without the death has resulted in AARP constantly sending me membership cards and so on, even though I've told them I'm waaay under their minimum age..
:lol

No they didn't say. Sent a chill down my spine when they said they thought I was dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom