• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havok

I was all set to get the PC version of Shadowrun a little while ago until I learned that cross-platform voice chat was broken by a codec update, just like Halo 2 Vista's in-game chat was broken.

ffs Microsoft, at least pretend like you still give a shit.

FyreWulff

I was all set to get the PC version of Shadowrun a little while ago until I learned that cross-platform voice chat was broken by a codec update, just like Halo 2 Vista's in-game chat was broken.

ffs Microsoft, at least pretend like you still give a shit.

Yeah MS has pretty much left GFWL to die. Hell, it still doesn't even support parties.

edit: to remove redundant usage of words

edit2: still have 3$ on when/if H2A is revealed, they'll say "FOR THE FIRST TIME, ACHIEVEMENTS FOR HALO 2~" and then all the achievements are the same as Halo 2 Vista's.

Nando13

Gonna change my avatar. Which do you like the most?

One of the best impressions i've read so far, getting me fucking psyched for November.

Here's how November looks for me:

November 2-4: MLG Dallas (something Halo 4 flavored will be there)
November 3rd: 22nd Birthday
November 6th-Hopefully it's amazing and I play it till H5: Halo 4

I'm a fan of the top. Just like the green with the chief.

Ryaaan14

Banned

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/2793/avatar3halobynaguara.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/8794/avatar2halobynaguara.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/991/avatarhalobynaguara.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Mid.

Ninja Troll in Shadowrun all day.

Back in SR's prime, me and some buddies would run around as Ninja Trolls and pretty much troll the opposing team. It made for some hilarious encounters and games. I really wish Shadowrun had a theater mode, so I could capture all of the glory.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Hey, I'm looking for that montage with the clip of that guy intentionally jumping off a pro pipe grenade on Powerhouse. One of my favorite montages ever, but I can't remember the name... Help a kittens out.

Tawpgun

Ninja Troll in Shadowrun all day.

Back in SR's prime, me and some buddies would run around as Ninja Trolls and pretty much troll the opposing team. It made for some hilarious encounters and games. I really wish Shadowrun had a theater mode, so I could capture all of the glory.

I hated you

I know 343 is very into their use of "artistic liberty" but I would love to see them make throwback armor. Example, we have classic Halo 3 styled Mark V alongside the updated Halo 4 Mark V. This would also apply to Mark IV armor. Just seems like something fans would appreciate IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom