• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he is right? It could work providing it was limited heavily and had a good cool down. Its has some good uses besides escape death.

AA's could work wonderfully in Halo 4.

npybt.gif

Risen

Did one last tweet, congrats man so far man!

Didn't know you could blow your knee cheerleading.

<3. We have to play sometime this weekend.

You ever see how high those girls are tossed? I'll be on tonight at some point, and tomorrow night as well. (I think)

My first reaction was rage at the return of the Skyrim meme.

My second reaction was rage that this REMINDED me of the Skyrim meme.

Legitimate LOL

Gunnerdude

Neo Member
But he is right? It could work providing it was limited heavily and had a good cool down. Its has some good uses besides escape death.

AA's could work wonderfully in Halo 4.

If it made an appearance in campaign I can see it being used to glitch out of maps in all parts of the game :(

Akai__

Finnaly catched up. Good that I wasn't here...

I was playing all day BF3 and 2 games of Reach. For those who don't know, I stream sometimes, so I did with zoojoo, an day ago.
Was fun until we got matched up only against teams of 4 in MLG, lol.

Oh, and for those who need something to be captured, just send me a message to my GT. I can upload it on YouTube or on a file-sharing site. Whatever you want me to.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Yep, they have not.
In the last update bs angel said that not all the AAs have been FULLY shown. Meaning that we know about them all, but not fully. I'm guessing that the partially revealed ones she's implying are regen field and auto turret. And maybe jetpack, as we havent seen it in War Games.

heckfu

Banned
Well, Now I sort of wish I could be associated with a different group of juniors.

At least you're still here.

Quick tips to avoid getting banned: don't be a douche, don't be a gun-massacre-sympathizer, and don't post in threads about being a slavery-sympathizer regarding the confederate flag.

willow ve

At least you're still here.

Quick tips to avoid getting banned: don't be a douche, don't be a gun-massacre-sympathizer, and don't post in threads about being a slavery-sympathizer regarding the confederate flag.

So... basically be a normal human being and you're good?

Akai__

My heart skiped a beat...
Joking

Nice avatar, zoojoomeister!

Now to finish Mass Effect 3.

Enjoy, ME series is great.

You people and your weird non-metric systems.

Yeah, I needed a inch to meters converter.

I'm going to pretend the last couple hundred posts didn't happen. We all should.

Yeah, we really should.

---

Also, can somebody explain what the Tashi-ceiling joke is about? If I remember correctly, wasn't he the person which was only getting triple kills? Is that what it's about?

And if Tashi don't want us to discuss this, I'm okay with it. I don't want to be a douche.

In the last update bs angel said that not all the AAs have been FULLY shown. Meaning that we know about them all, but not fully. I'm guessing that the partially revealed ones she's implying are regen field and auto turret. And maybe jetpack, as we havent seen it in War Games.

'Twas thinking the same thing.. I wonder how they're going to balance the Regeneration Field better from the one in Halo 3.

heckfu

Banned
Also, can somebody explain what the Tashi-ceiling joke is about? If I remember correctly, wasn't he the person which was only getting triple kills? Is that what it's about?

And if Tashi don't want to discuss us this, I'm okay with it. I don't want to be a douche.

Hahaha, one night Tashi was so angry at getting a triple kill and not an overkill he jumped in anger and hit his head on the ceiling fan.

Hence, Tashi ceiling.

kylej

Banned
I hate to interrupt this riveting discussion about how tall people are, but if anyone would like to play Halo please get online.

My guess is that any remaining AAs might be considered spoiler-ish for Promethean abilities.

Just pulling that whole cloth out of my ass though.

Akai__

Hahaha, one night Tashi was so angry at getting a triple kill and not an overkill he jumped in anger and hit his head on the ceiling fan.

Hence, Tashi ceiling.

Thanks, I hope Tashi is not mad at me now.

I hate to interrupt this riveting discussion about how tall people are, but if anyone would like to play Halo please get online.

I would really like to play more with all of you guys, but timezones and my weird working time are not allowing me that. :(

Maybe, I will have time in some weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom