• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT6| I will not allow you to leave this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
ODDBAWL

SORD BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Striker

H3 action sack came in late, so no one cared for exp. H3 was all about the rank.

H4 is all about unlocks and ranking up.
Here's what I remember from H3 Actionsack

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUz_UDzCz8&feature=player_detailpage#t=118s - complete with simultaneous beatdowns
http://youtu.be/Nh8eApKtxRo?t=2m50s - brilliant

The playlist was never really good, just something for customs or random BS. Then again they made playlists for Infection, so they'll make something for anything.

I don't feel sorry for you.

Our options...
Those aren't good.

Hot Potato Sword Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

:-(

HAWT POTAETOE

SORD BAIZEEEEEEEEE

Hot Potato Sword Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

:)

387780_o.gif

IHaveIce

Banned
Wow sorry guys, I don't know what happened, my xbox is loud as fuck and now the whole thing shut down lol.

I got in the last game the message I can't connect back to the party. Weird!

GGs although !

Sorry again :(

kylej

Banned
ended 5 hours of Halo with Oddball Sword Base, Oddball Sword Base, Hot Potato Sword Base, Oddball Sword Base.

Dreams really do come true :)

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Wooooow StarCraft Summer arena are doing photoshop contests, taking submissions from Reddit. Made a Halo Reach joke(the reddit members that is) about how it's not in MLG anymore. NOT COOL

Homeboyd

ended 5 hours of Halo with Oddball Sword Base, Oddball Sword Base, Hot Potato Sword Base, Oddball Sword Base.

Dreams really do come true :)
Jesus. How are you getting to have all the fun? What playlist is this that grants wishes like that?

Going to try TO.

Swarmerr

Is anyone up for halo 3 customs or halo reach customs later tonight????

I haven't got a chance to play with you guys and would like to play some customs. (haven't had a good halo custom night in a long time)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom