• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aggrotek

Actually I dunno if I should post the rest. They gonna get really pissed I leaked one pic.

But at the same time I don't really give a flying fuck after they jew'd me over.

Decisions decisions.

Doesn't sound like a tough decision to me...

Trey

^Wouldn't that be your discretion?

Actually I dunno if I should post the rest. They gonna get really pissed I leaked one pic.

But at the same time I don't really give a flying fuck after they [sic] me over.

Decisions decisions.

I don't even know if you're allowed to use that terminology here, so do it fast.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Make the tourney an FFA

Starting Weapons DMR/AR

Replace all on map weapons with Snipers and Pro-pipes

Symmetrical maps only

Hill and Slayer

You mean the method we tried before but had authors bite our heads off over it? That one? The one where they didn't understand that once they upload a map, Bungie/343 had the rights to use it?

It was tried. It mostly ended up with either the author never responds, wants in a playlist that we can't submit to, or the community wanted their own entire freaking playlist to themselves for the maps to be in matchmaking. Or they don't respond, got a map in, and then bitch that a small change was made to make it MM compatible. A few in MM to this day were gotten this way, though, and weren't submitted by the author.

There's something new in the pipeline to improve the process, but having authors that actually want to be active with their map resulted in more content being put through the pipeline.

Its not about rights, its about permission. Don't use shit people haven't agreed to personally. Dont let the author give his opinion. Tell him this is what we've chosen it for do you accept? Dont fix their shit if there is something wrong tell them whats wrong and let them fix it. If they don't you have your answer.

Dont see how that system could be hard.

juryben

Banned
Are you kidding me about being racist?

I'm surprised everyone and their momma is getting butt hurt.

Colloquialism != Racism

Colloquialism != Racism

Trust these next few words:

-Talk less (offensively at least)
-Post more pics

images

The relic on Harvest displayed a star map that guided them to it, which also relieves a pretty common question of "What was the point of even finding the Relic on Harvest?"

One thing that's interesting to think about is this: was Regret looking for the Shield World's keyships to form a new fleet, or was he trying to secure a safe haven in the event that the Covenant actually had their plans of the Great Journey come to fruition?
Which their ability to activate the star map is dumb, since only Reclaimers (humans) are allowed specific access to certain devices. There was no clarification on How they obtained the information to find the Shield World unless an A.I. was involved. Dem Plot Holes...

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Which their ability to activate the star map is dumb, since only Reclaimers (humans) are allowed specific access to certain devices. There was no clarification on How they obtained the information to find the Shield World unless an A.I. was involved. Dem Plot Holes...
If it's not mentioned in the games, IT DOESN'T MATTER!

ZluMP.jpg

Slaker117

Colloquialism != Racism

It's a colloquialism that associates a "race" with a negative character trait. Regardless of your intentions, it's still a racist term.

Meh. I can see how some people might get sensy over that. I don't mind it. Many jewish people wouldn't either. Least the ones I know.

I personally don't find it offensive, but that doesn't stop it from being inappropriate.

I wonder if that's a old build? Hog looks pretty ugly an I don't remember those waypoints in the rtx video.

Those waypoints are pretty silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom