• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Fuck it, I'll bite. I'm bored.

MTW, what build you have now? Same one as before, or did you ninja yourself a current build?

Not sure if this was posted, as it's not entirely Halo related, but there's a few good quips from Joe Staten (and others) about game design and accessibility on this page:
http://criticalpathproject.com/

The ones in particular, with Joe:
http://criticalpathproject.com/?v=38406793
http://criticalpathproject.com/?v=38406859
http://criticalpathproject.com/?v=38406722

I've always had a deep respect for Joe Staten and his passion for what he does :]

Nothing against MTW, but it absolutely sickens me that this is how we get our basic information on a AAA game that is launching in a little over 3 months.

Ehhhh.. I think everyone complaining about this is overreacting at this point. We've heard a good amount of info, but the thing I like is how much we DON'T know. I feel like going into Halo 3 and Reach, I basically knew every single bit of detail about the game.. ruined the sense of awe and wonder IMO.

Blue?

Also, tell me everything you know about everything that has to do with Halo 4 and everything that is everything related to everything related to Halo 4.

lmfao

Fracas

#fuckonami
Nothing against MTW, but it absolutely sickens me that this is how we get our basic information on a AAA game that is launching in a little over 3 months.

tell us about the camo pls

MTWomg

Banned

Microsoft is being real terrible with this. They should have started a full scale marketing campaign months before E3 and done huge info dumps from E3 onward. You should know everything about MP by now.

Of course, the game is still in flux. Not done yet.

Homeboyd

That would require me to be far more clever than I am. I am using my Twitter avatar.
Blue?

Also, tell me everything you know about everything that has to do with Halo 4 and everything that is everything related to everything related to Halo 4.

Trey

tell us about the camo pls

Official information covering that particular leak (and more) followed not long after the original breach of information. We want a certain level of transparency -- without spoilers or giving too full a picture -- so these things unfortunately happen.

Sai-kun

Banned
Joe's videos are awesome and spot-on, especially the one about accessibility.

Should have added some James Blake in there for a real mindfuck.

I just thought of a couple tracks I had been listening to lately :)

Woorloog: I wouldn't bullshit about music!

I've always had a deep respect for Joe Staten and his passion for what he does :]

Ehhhh.. I think everyone complaining about this is overreacting at this point. We've heard a good amount of info, but the thing I like is how much we DON'T know. I feel like going into Halo 3 and Reach, I basically knew every single bit of detail about the game.. ruined the sense of awe and wonder IMO.

lmfao
I didn't like how bungie pretty much revealed half the game. Prefer 343 method much more

Blinding

MTW, you wouldn't be able to detail if there's been improvements to custom game options in comparison to Reach, would you?

question: How much can you tell us of weapons, AA, power ups, or ordnance drops in the build you've played that hasn't already been discussed or clarified?

I didn't like how bungie pretty much revealed half the game. Prefer 343 method much more

Multiplayer details are fine for me. I want to know as much as possibleof the mp before release. Don't show much of the campaign. I like it when there are a lot of surprises. But go wild with mp details. I couldn't care less about getting spoiled on those.

Sai-kun

Banned
Feeding my own paranoia: I'm worried any future link you give will be dubstep. Because i still haven't opened the links you gave.
I kinda like being someone who doesn't know what dubstep is.

It's weird though. You should at least listen to it. Who knows, you might end up liking it. There are so many little subgenres of it as well.

MTWomg

Banned
question: How much can you tell us of weapons, AA, power ups, or ordnance drops in the build you've played that hasn't already been discussed or clarified?

Honestly I haven't been following the official coverage, so I don't really know what they've talked about.

Multiplayer details are fine for me. I want to know as much as possibleof the mp before release. Don't show much of the campaign. I like it when there are a lot of surprises. But go wild with mp details. I couldn't care less about getting spoiled on those.
I like being completely surprised

Woorloog

Banned
It's weird though. You should at least listen to it. Who knows, you might end up liking it. There are so many little subgenres of it as well.
Based on the description i won't like it.
I really prefer more classical-style music. Music like in Halo. "Epic" music (Two Steps From Hell, film music in general). There is very little rock and pop music i like (mostly invidual songs). Absolutely detest rap, hip-hop and similar.

Overdoziz

Banned
If the Jetpack is the same as in Reach I will chop off the balls of a bunch of goats and send a pair to every 343 employee.

Tawpgun

Hahaha

No but really.

KSYTQ.png

Cmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom