• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like being completely surprised

I definitely agree. For the campaign they should try to keep everything a secret. We already know we're going to pilot that mech/suit, so don't show us footage of it please!
Reach Sabre reveal anyone?! Imagine playing that through the first time without knowing what was going to happen..

For the multiplayer I'd prefer as little as possible, maybe some gameplay vids for us to pick at, but nothing insanely in detail or specific. Once it's released I would then appreciate a bunch of BTS videos detailing the multiplayer specifics so people can get better acquainted with the game :]
I'd also prefer to keep the maps a secret too

YxMEb.gif

m23

Yeah what a great picture.......you were only able to fit that much in your camera, and at that angle? lol

I definitely agree. For the campaign they should try to keep everything a secret. We already know we're going to pilot that mech/suit, so don't show us footage of it please!
Reach Sabre reveal anyone?! Imagine playing that through the first time without knowing what was going to happen..

For the multiplayer I'd prefer as little as possible, maybe some gameplay vids for us to pick at, but nothing insanely in detail or specific. Once it's released I would then appreciate a bunch of BTS videos detailing the multiplayer specifics so people can get better acquainted with the game :]
Exactly how I'd like it

The original regen had flaws, naturally those flaws will be fixed.

I love how someone can bullshit about such small details and the whole thread goes up in arms.

<3 HaloGAF.

Awww yea its fuck this shit o'clock again! My favorite time at HaloGAF.

Gif's will rain. People will get crazy. Shit is about to go downnnnn.

Slaker117

The fuck? I really don't want to believe any of this. I mean no disrespect to MTW if he's telling the truth, but I'm just going to pretend this is all bullshit until confronted with undeniable proof.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Worse.

Told you guys something worse than Armor Lock was in the game, just couldn't remember its name.

Riiiiight guy. I'll believe ya when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

In all seriousness, let's not go through this whole freak out thing again over nothing. There are no similarities between this and armor lock.

m23

I really, really hope we don't get to know of the main enemy, head honcho guy until we actually play it.

Riiiiight guy. I'll believe ya when my shit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet.

In all seriousness, let's not go through this whole freak out thing again over nothing. There are no similarities between this and armor lock.

Right, let's go back to talking about uh....

about uh....

uh........

....yeah, this is actually the most interesting thing to happen in this thread, yet. We don't have a lot of options here. It's either this or the parade of random bullshit and complaining about post count that was the first 7 and a half pages of this topic.

m23

halo_4_the_art_awakening_cover_min.jpg

The cover for Awakening: the Art of Halo 4.

Fuck that looks epic.

Got it from Halo Destiny by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom