• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

blamite

While we're waiting for news to drop, care to read some rampant speculation about Halo 4's multiplayer canonicity? Yes? Well, have I got a deal for you!

It's Forward Unto Dawn's "Beyond The Frontline", Entry 12: "Cross Purposes"!

re: this: I don't see why all past multiplayer games need to be justified. To me it seems like enough to say that the locations involved are real, while the fighting is not. Almost all maps have enough background info and context to be part of the universe. Actually, I've been meaning to type something up about some of the Anniversary maps, since thinking about that stuff as I play is a nice distraction from thinking about the quality of the game itself.

It isn't the same shotgun, it's a new one.

It is replacing the human shotgun from the past games though, If that's what you mean.

MTDJS.jpg

It certainly seems the UNSC has updated the shotgun, maybe the Bulletin will have a better pic.

Coux

Neo Member
Need Maulers back. Need dual wieldable Maulers.
Even more than that, need dual wieldable shotguns like in Marathon2 Durandal. That range, that loading animation...

Now you're just teasing me. I loved grabbing the Maulers on Construct. Lift Shenanigans.

Need Maulers back. Need dual wieldable Maulers.
Even more than that, need dual wieldable shotguns like in Marathon2 Durandal. That range, that loading animation...

I honestly would not be against a brute shotgun with a round drum design. Picture something like the striker in MW3, same reload animation, but brutish.

So basically a larger mauler with altered reload animation.

JackHerer

That model is more chunky than any other model.

Yeah, the front handgrip is a little off putting the way it juts out like that. I wouldn't exactly call it sleek. Not that I don't like it, it's just sorta meh. But the first person look is nice in that shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom