• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT7| You may leave, Juices. And take Team Downer with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that GAF's back up.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT 89 DAYS CAN'T WAIT <3.

Still reading, but damn those UNSC weapons, so amped now.

Hahahahah this video is fuckin sick! I love it.

Snapshot baby! Railgun a;lsidhao;wiegna;lsdgna;gnka;sdflgna;lsdkfhweoprfWegjwfmn "W

My thought's exactjifgioasdhuidfyasda

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Hahahahah this video is fuckin sick! I love it.

Snapshot baby! Railgun a;lsidhao;wiegna;lsdgna;gnka;sdflgna;lsdkfhweoprfWegjwfmn "W

DeadNames

Banned
Anyone else notice that strange Promethean-type weapon the play switched to right before one of the rocket clips ended?

PS, that video was sexy.

It's a good day to be a Halo fan.

Homeboyd

Holy shit

We'll be working with community cartographers in the run up to launch to create maps for File Shares from day one - giving them somewhat early access to iterate and build game modes and maps that are familiar and original in equal measure.

:)

Slaker117

Liking the railgun footage. Looks like a fun weapon to use. Rockets sound weird. SAW was a surprise, not sure what I think of it yet.

Vire

Holy fuck! So much to chew on.

Besides the terrible dubstep, looks fucking amazing.

Sniper looks slightly different (yay) and sounds different.

Rail Gun looks awesome, Spartan Laser sounds incredible. New skybox on Longbow is gorgeous.

Not sure about this SAW gun.

Talents

Banned
Dammit, at the start I was like 'Thank god there's no dubstep, sounds like a peaceful song, good choice' then all I hear is WUBUWBUWBUBWUB!

Also, is there any information in the descriptions hinting a how many shots the BR takes to kill?

but seriously, i have been waiting for an LMG type weapon in halo for a long time. and 343 did it.

Please tell me that song isn't what we can expect for the soundtrack?

Rest looks ace.

(By the way, the music in this video is not from the original soundtrack. We&#8217;ll tell you more about where it is from on a later date.)

FyreWulff

Your final playlist layout.

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

image.axd

Now that the redundant BTB is gone, is normal BTB now all-DLC required, or contain the Anniversary BTB gametype?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
K I don't like dubstep but that song is good. No joke. Not even that many wubs in there

Music-less video is nice but music one is better. Also, the fuckin rocket launcher sounds so different! Bananas. My ears are ejaculating.

G17

- What advantages could the SAW have over the Assault Rifle?
- All the weapon sounds are fantastic and I really like the new look/sound of the Shotgun!
- The Railgun pretty much looks like a mid-range spartan laser without a laser that gives you away.. looks awesome assuming it takes a moderate time to charge.

Talents

Banned
The SAW looks by the way they described it as pretty useless. The railgun looks pretty badass, so does the detonator. BR sounds good and looks good. But is it just me or does the turret sound extremely weak?

Fuchsdh

Anyone else notice that random hose sticking out of the SR is gone? Still has the Wall-E scope but that's endearing more than anything else.

SAW looks interesting, the idea of the pistol having faster animations sounds really cool.

Nice reveal, 343. I am satisfied.

tD45G.png

senador

Banned
Shotgun and Railgun sounds great. AR and turret sounded odd. A weird sort of noise that might drive mad after awhile. Doesn't sound bad, but the frequencies or something are off for me.

SAW?! What is that. Looks and sounds cool. Hope its balanced well.

Railgun is rapesauce.

Welcome to ignore list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom