• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

TCKaos

I hope that guy doesn't drive. I can't help but imagine what terrible horrible things he's done to people with that slow reaction time.

Brolic Gaoler

formerly Alienshogun
Imagine turning someone around and shoving a needler in their face...

I always wondered why meleeing with the needler (flipping it around and hitting with the needles) didn't create a supercombine explosion.

Could be a cool assassination animation, but I doubt that would happen since it would require ammo.

Not really, just make it an animation. No ammo expenditure would be just for gameplay reasons.

Why the fuck did you only quote half the post?

That shit is REALLY annoying.

He overposted irrelevant things. Community warned him. Didn't listen and resulted to a perma-ban. In other news:

Now I want waffles.

Eh, i don't think i read his posts really. Kinda ironic, considering he is on Xbox my friend list. No offense if you read this, zoojoo, i don't read most peoples posts closely anyway.

Besides, i'm trying to think some topic that could be interesting discussion.

Otherwise i'm stuck on complaining about the armor confusion until it is cleared.

Oh and what was the exact reason/post for zoojoos ban anyway?
He overposted irrelevant things. Community warned him. Didn't listen and resulted to a perma-ban. In other news:
34365.jpg

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Next thing you know, babalities. But no, that would be cool.

I remember before reach came out, talking about the potential of assassinations.

I mean, sure... they'd all take up time. But it'd be random and fun!

Punching a dude in the gut (to eliminate shields), quickly over charging a plasma pistol thus incinerating his organs

Stab to the head, stab to the gut, throw down on ground and stab... the tackle stab they added looks amazing. But hey, one of my favorites was indeed the energy sword. Incorporating the weapon into the kill (even if it ate up a bit of ammo) would be sweet.

Just for fun, another from behind where you tap someone on their shoulder, and as they turn you point the shotgun directly to their head and blast that sh!t away :eek:

Woorloog

Banned
http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o639/silentJacket/34365.jpg[/mg][/QUOTE]

Hmm. I generally try to talk about something that is a current concern or some such at least, even if my post quality tends to be weak (same arguments again and again, same complaints and bad attempts at humor).
Are the mods watching us more closely now?

Also, want a gun/helmet that fires cookiees. Or pizzas.

lilty

The scanner helmet is growing on me. I don't particularly like it, but there's certainly worse helmets in 4 so far.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yeah, it'll help, but I don't think 2 hit melee kills are good regardless of whether sprint is involved, didn't like it in Halo 3 either. Anniversary Classic feels so much better in that regard, people don't just try and go for the second melee, instead backing up to finish the kill, at least in my experience.

We'll have to see how it plays out when the game gets released to the masses. Generally I feel like people are more comfortable finishing kills with melee's rather than their guns. They get nervous if they miss one shot and then get worried about being out BR'd. It happens to me all the time in MLG. Guy's get the first melee on me and instead of backing up to trade shots, they come in to trade melees. It just puts them to one shot and allows them to be kill much faster. I don't know, it really doesn't make much sense to me but so many players do it to. They just wanna mash their melee buttons.

Both the art book and guide will be $15 or less within a month or two, might as well wait if you ask me. Although I'll admit that both have really nice artwork on the covers.

Ghal will have his family meet the group of degenerates he spends his online time interacting with. Bold move.

Indeed.

Wow that dude it bad that in that video. This is coming from someone that hasn't played the game yet (next weekend!), but I really wish the base movement speed was faster.

Wifi has been shifty on my HTC one X since I got it taking ages to load the internet and stuff just found a setting called better WiFi enabled it and It's about as fast as my pc. why the he'll would a setting like this exist

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
The scanner helmet is growing on me. I don't particularly like it, but there's certainly worse helmets in 4 so far.
Yeah, HAZOP is way worse. With the scanner helmet I can see what they were thinking, even if I don't like it. They're version of HAZOP just leaves me feeling bewildered.

If I may ask, what's the point of purchasing a strategy guide for a FPS?

Yeah, I don't know who would need help when playing an FPS (or any game really), especially when GameFAQs is always available. But I sometimes buy strategy guides (like FF 13 and it's sequel) because I like looking at the artwork.

Homeboyd

Holy crap that clip was frustrating to watch. That dude made me feel like a pro.
:lol I thought the same thing at first... but good Lord. I found myself laughing hysterically by the end of the clip.

loltrevor

"So does it play like the previous Halo games?"

Trevor: "Not. At. All."

Would love to see Frankie's face when. Haha I have to watch this clip again...

Aggrotek

Yeah, I don't know who would need help when playing an FPS (or any game really), especially when GameFAQs is always available. But I sometimes buy strategy guides (like FF 13 and it's sequel) because I like looking at the artwork.

I might be purchasing the limited Borderlands 2 strat guide. It looks awesome.

Wifi has been shifty on my HTC one X since I got it taking ages to load the internet and stuff just found a setting called better WiFi enabled it and It's about as fast as my pc. why the he'll would a setting like this exist

HTC is known for have shitty wifi or tons of issues with wifi on their phones, both Android and Windows Phones. My Titan took forever to connect to wifi when I fist got it, but thankfully they fixed it with a firmware update.

Haven looks like a real winner of a map.
:lol I thought the same thing at first... but good Lord. I found myself laughing hysterically by the end of the clip.

loltrevor

"So does it play like the previous Halo games?"

Trevor: "Not. At. All."

Would love to see Frankie's face when. Haha I have to watch this clip again...

Haha I chuckled a bit when I heard that.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
I feel like after the first playthrough, the strategy guide would be completely worthless. lol!

I can understand the art, though. I'll just bypass that and get the LE :3

Skyrims artbook was all too badass. Silly me giving it to some girl. At least it got me laid >.>

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
HTC is known for have shitty wifi or tons of issues with wifi on their phones, both Android and Windows Phones. My Titan took forever to connect to wifi when I fist got it, but thankfully they fixed it with a firmware update.

Haven looks like a real winner of a map.

My HTC Incredible (OG one) has awesome WiFi range and strength. Never had a problem with it.

The saddest Halo helmet I've ever seen

That's the shit you gotta unlock after dropping too many double-digit negative K/D bombas.

"I'm sorry I'm so bad, you guys :("

My HTC Incredible (OG one) has awesome WiFi range and strength. Never had a problem with it.
Range and strength is good on mine, but connection times were brutal. They fixed it though, so no big deal.
I never want to see what this girl looks like. Ever.

+10

Let's be honest, most of the helmets we have seen look odd at best. For me though, that is far down the whogivesashit.gif list.

Top Bottom