• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

GamerSoul

gV1dO.png

Reminds me of those emotion face charts we had back in elementary school.

What the...just give me Recon plz.

Why is it that inexperienced Halo players just try to melee in all situations, especially when they are no where close to melee range, instead of just using their gun?

Serious question, makes no sense to me.

Aggrotek

Why is it that inexperienced Halo players just try to melee in all situations, especially when they are no where close to melee range, instead of just using their gun?

It's that gut instinct to flail your arms and hope for the best.
I don't get it either.

Except for in the Anniversary videos, where the people just went around trying to AR each other (and missing) at close range and never meleeing ever

Pop

The saddest Halo helmet I've ever seen

That's the shit you gotta unlock after dropping too many double-digit negative K/D bombas.

"I'm sorry I'm so bad, you guys :("

Haha

I was thinking the same thing. "Guys I'm totally beast at this game".

"But you're wearing the HAZOP helmet"

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
lol @ a forum full of video game nerds making assumptions / judgement calls on a girl who likes video games.

The kids I babysit (11 and 13) often resort to sprinting + meleeing cause they just can't aim straight. Meleeing is easier and more consistent than landing five successful shots for them, I guess. I just watch and shake my head, haha.

You asked for it...
Screen-Shot-2012-06-29-at-10.40.51-PM.png
:-(

Don't mean to push this down your throats, but I am still trying to sell my PAX Passes.

I am asking $25 for each pass. I have the day passes for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

There's less than a week away, so act fast! Lol

This will be the last time I post this here, so if I don't get any takers, I guess I'll try the Buy, Trade and Sell thread or maybe eBay, idk. PM if interested.

willow ve

Credit Jackpot Weekend is in Arena... and there are over 6,000 players in Arena right now. Crazy. I didn't believe that the Jackpots influenced playlist numbers this much.

edit: 6,000 people and it STILL takes me 5+ minutes to find a game. And I'm not even that good.

lilty

Credit Jackpot Weekend is in Arena... and there are over 6,000 players in Arena right now. Crazy. I didn't believe that the Jackpots influenced playlist numbers this much.

edit: 6,000 people and it STILL takes me 5+ minutes to find a game. And I'm not even that good.

Maybe I can hit Onyx. Top 10% gold is kind of lame.

heckfu

Banned
lol @ a forum full of video game nerds making assumptions / judgement calls on a girl who likes video games.

Only you could turn that into sexism. Guy or girl, anyone who trades sex for a skyrim art book is a guaranteed gross person.

You need to stop the witch hunts.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Only you could turn that into sexism. Guy or girl, anyone who trades sex for a skyrim art book is a guaranteed gross person.

You need to stop the witch hunts.

Hey, who said the book was the ONLY thing that got me the home run? :p After a couple of dates, TDKR, a kickass dinner... it just sealed the deal

Oh Dragonborn, Oh dragonborn! I'm about to FUS!!! FOOOOOOOOOSSSS....

(just havin a buit of fun now)

Fuchsdh

Hey, who said the book was the ONLY thing that got me the home run? :p After a couple of dates, TDKR, a kickass dinner... it just sealed the deal

Oh Dragonborn, Oh dragonborn! I'm about to FUS!!! FOOOOOOOOOSSSS....

(just havin a buit of fun now)

You sound like a bro.

That's bad.

We really don't need to hear it.

Top Bottom